The Ultimate Question

Devyn

So, your favorite deity comes down from the heavens, stands before you, and says "You are special. Since you've been so great, I am going to grant you the ability to throw a hadoken or execute a flaming dragon punch".

Well, which one would it be, and why?

Hadoken wins. Hands down.

EDIT:

Didn't see the 'why' part. Anyway, I'd choose hadoken over shoryuken just because of the amount of destruction you could get away with.

Think about it. You wouldn't have to deal with shitty drivers on the freeway anymore.

Since I'm not being given what I REALLY want, which is permission to hack through hordes of humanity with an enormous double bitted axe, the hadouken, definitely. It would allow me to rip through crowds of meatbags with almost Gauntlet-like efficiency.

You guys are all pussies. What the hell is a pansy little blue energy blast to the HARDEST PUNCH IN EXISTENCE. Plus, think about it. Hadokens, along with being so girly they make me shit faries, are slow as shit. In three dimensions, what the fuck is it gonna do for you? On the other hand, you can punch through anything and everything with the shoryuken. Ryu runs about as fast as his hadokens as well- you might as well catch up to the guy. You'll be much more likely to hit him. Jesus, all you have to do is step to one side. How the hell do you get away from a leaping uppercut to your face? I can't believe you people.

HARDEST PUNCH IN EXISTENCE

Whut? Who mentioned the Falcon Punch?

I'd pick the Shoryuken just because it would look kinda like a Falcon Punch, which is the most awesome thing any human can do short of creating drills of various sizes to fight with.

Giga... Drill... BREEAAAAKKKHAAAAA!

In real life, you could take someone's head clean off with a shoryuken. Hadokens look cool and all, but they do so little damage, you'd be better off to get one of those little taser guns.

I'd still rather have a falcon punch though.

The shoryuken can also be on fire, like a falcon punch.

I still want to know if the multiple versions of each move would be possible, such as super & ex. Once I know if they are or aren't I'll make a choice.

Also....four years to make 600 posts? Hot damn