The Ultimate Question

Devyn

Hadoken. I'd much rather engage from a distance than up close. Plus you can just throw one down a street and see if anyone walks in front of it. Then laugh hysterically when it hits a car, elderly person, small child, or group of drunken fools outside a bar.

Hadoken. I'd much rather engage from a distance than up close. Plus you can just throw one down a street and see if anyone walks in front of it. Then laugh hysterically when it hits a car, elderly person, small child, or group of drunken fools outside a bar.

While I still maintain that Shoryuken would be more useful... you make a very good case for Hadoken. Plus, even though it's really slow, if someone was tailgating you on the freeway, you could always roll down the window and toss a few Hadokens back there.

Wait, Are talking Alpha, SF2, or SF3? I don't know if there is a big differance in the movesets...

If we're talking about Shoryukens I'd take kens, IT'S ON FIRE.

If we're talking about special move Shoryukens I'd take SF3 Ryu's Shin Shoryuken.

If we're talking about Hadokens I'd take SF3 Gouki's Gou Hadouken.

If we're talking about special move Hadokens I'd take Gouki's Tenma Gou Zankuu, I like Marvel vs. Capcom's version and SF3 version. I'd probably take the SF3 version.

Overall I'd take SF3 Ryu's Shin Shoryuken.

Shoryuken, of course.

Hadouken move too slow and are easily dodged, especially in three dimensions. If the target can't dodge a hadouken then they DEFINITELY can't dodge an uppercut.

Keep in mind, if you can Shoryuken you can jump your HEIGHT, if not higher. Awesome.

Can I opt out for "parry"?

Meh, I won't cheat. I'll admit, technically the DP's more useful and powerful, but hot damn, I've always wanted to shoot a fireball! Give me the hadoken!

If I throw one of those I might get lucky and get the red version or hey, it may just dissapear entirely!

In real life, you could take someone's head clean off with a shoryuken. Hadokens look cool and all, but they do so little damage, you'd be better off to get one of those little taser guns.

So little faith have you in a giant glowing ball of energy. According to Street Fighter II The Animated Movie, Hadouken is the stronger move.

I'd take Hadouken for the range.

Well, unless you let me choose the Shoryu Reppa, I don't know what to say other than this...

Double Reppuken! :-P

Seriously though, I'd actually pick the Hadouken (Ryu's, of course). Burn, baby. Burn! 8-)