iTunes Alternatives?

Sinewav

So I recently started using iTunes because I needed a way to organize my massive collection of music. For the most part, I thought the program was pretty great except for two problems: 1) it is a memory hog, and 2) it doesn't work with my Sansa Clip MP3 player. I used to use WinAmp, which is a great player, but not so great with the orgaization stuff... I'd also like something that can subscribe to podcasts.

I am having no problems with Winamp. The media library function is not bad. Plus, I was really surprised when I plugged in my iPod and Winamp took it and started using it no problem. (My copy of iTunes meanwhile, kept telling me it was registered with another computer and wouldn't let me register it to this one.)

This. Although I have, after years of fighting it, discovered that I have little to no problem with iTunes (other than the fact that it won't register some of my music at all, because it must not be proper mp3 format even though it's labeled as such?) and actually like it a little, were I to discover a problem I would use this in a heartbeat.