*NO* Metal Gear Solid 2 'Introducing Metal Gear'

djpretzel

Hi there!

Here I am with a remixed song I made a while back! It's an arrangement of the introdemo song of Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

for the MSX2 system. I think it turned out quite nicely :) Anyways, some background information. I'm Jorrith Schaap from the Netherlands, and fiddling around with music has been a

long time hobby of mine. I did quite some composing on that MSX2, and still do for a game I'm working on with some other

people, but that's a different story :)

Anyways, this song was made with ZTracker and a nice bit of MIDI equipment, and later modified a bit with Cakewalk. Since I

didn't send in any songs before, I guess you need some standard info:

ReMixer name: Jorito

E-mail: jorrith@home.nl

And last but not least, the URL to the song! You can find it here:

My original plan was to include an mp3 of the original song too, but because of the lame FTP server of my provider I gave up

trying to get it online after an hour and numerous timeouts. So you'll have to make do with this :)

If you need any more info, don't hesitate to contact me!

Bye,

Jorrith Schaap

This is a build-up and a drop-off with nothing in-between, like a teaser for something kickass. The crunchy synth leads and the suspenseful drumline seem intentionally repetitive, connoting a trailer-type feel. All in all, this submission sounds like the entire intro for the final version, something I'd otherwise mistake for a WIP. Don't hold back on us; go all out.

NO

• 2 weeks later...