I no longer have Guitar Hero 3...

BluefoxIcy

DS has angries.

Although in his defense it was an incredibly insensitive thing to say.

Also, this thread was totally worth it if it even got Bluefox temp-banned and not all-banned.

is there any space on ds's ass that you havent kissed?

but i must give him a major high five as well for banning bluefox

It is about time he gets a boot from this place. Even if it is a temporary ban, it should make him realize that his fgtry is getting damn annoying.

is there any space on ds's ass that you havent kissed?

but i must give him a major high five as well for banning bluefox

It is about time he gets a boot from this place. Even if it is a temporary ban, it should make him realize that his fgtry is getting damn annoying.

Probably not, his ass is delicious.

Unfortunately, unless someone IP bans him or just plain shoots him, it won't prevent him from coming back with a different name.

Hey Raptor, we share a birthday. Cool. Also, are you the same Raptor that did the Metal Gear Awesome videos? Because they're fucking hilarious.

Cool I guess; No, I'm not Egoraptor. Kinda funny that we both have a raptor type name and both live in Florida.

Also, Bluefox isn't that annoying IMO.I'm not saying that he didn't deserve the Temp-Ban just saying that I don't find him as terrible as everyone else does.

You may not be horribly bothered by Bluefox because you don't spend any time in #ocremix. He pretty much made all his enemies there.

I see, #ocremix members don't forgive or forget easily; I would spend my time in #ocremix but I'm a Shy Guy :P