Try this!!

ZeroBass.Exe

I don't know if it's because this is so eerily appropriate or if it's because I'm drunk, but try playing Shadow Of The Colossus while Gary Jules Mad World is playing in the background. For some reason, this fits the SotC theme perfectly. Try it!

How about Listening to Simon and Garfunkel while playing Battlefield 2 or Halo 3?

Maybe its just me but its awesome how eerily inappropriate it fits.

Try that too while your at it!

How about Listening to Simon and Garfunkel while playing Battlefield 2 or Halo 3?

Maybe its just me but its awesome how eerily inappropriate it fits.

Try that too while your at it!

Funny you mention that. I have done S+G's Scarborough Fair on Halo 3, and yes, it works too. Oh, for that custom soundtrack option...

Man, I don't know why I hate it so much, but The ORIGINAL Mad World is like 16x better than the Gary Jules version.

I'm a huge Tears for Fears fanboy, so somehow the Gary Jules version getting all this credit irks me.

You're the weird one, I assure you.

I don't know if it's because this is so eerily appropriate or if it's because I'm drunk, but try playing Shadow Of The Colossus while Gary Jules Mad World is playing in the background. For some reason, this fits the SotC theme perfectly. Try it!

Or... not. I make it a point to keep Donnie Darko and Gears of War trailers separate from my Shadow of the Colossus experience.