Someone make me a graphic

So, I'm sure you're all sick of the Ourstage thing, but frankly, OCR has pwned the competition the past two months, and I'd like to keep seeing OCR pwnage. I figured I might take a stab at this, so I just finished up this track. I have absolutely ZERO ability in photoshop or the likes, but it would be awesome if someone would design me some sort of cool image to go with it.

Linkage!

Ready, GO! :mrgreen:

Hey while all ya'll kind folks are at it, why not make a little snazzy sumthin' sumthin' for A Clockwork Vampire? It's currently doing not bad but not great at 34th, and a pretty picture just might give it the extra push it needs. AMERICA STILL NEEDS YOUR HELP.

Nothing to be worried about, still plenty of time left. If anything, it's probably better to make a late push than an early one. After sitting in the top ten in three genres for the past four days, I just dropped about 50 spots down in techno to 52nd and 17 spots down to 20th in DJ/Beats. :)

• 4 weeks later...