Classic G4TechTV To Make a Comeback?

TheSnowStorm

http://www.g4tv.com/rewind/

Starting June 2nd, G4 will be winding back the clock to bring you a daily block of re-airings of classic shows like Judgment Day, Portal, Blister, G4tv.com and others.

This weekday morning block is a direct result of your feedback. Enjoy!

All I have to say is "IT'S ABOUT FUCKIN' TIME, G4!!!"

I bet you my account that this will cause G4 to go back to their gaming roots instead of just having one crappy video game show (X-Play). I have great hopes for this airing!

Judgment Day: inferior to X-Play, and Tommy Tallarico needs to be composing more video game music instead of wasting his time on television trying to look pretty

Portal: who cares

Blister: who cares

G4TV.com: as much as I enjoy Kevin P., I get enough of him on AOTS. I don't need to be reminded of the days when he was just annoying and desperate for work.

Guess you never watch Tech TV nor the original G4, huh?

Nope. According to your question, he never watches TechTV, because that channel does not exist anymore. But when it did, Equinox did watch. Good times, really.

G4 on the other hand is, was, has, will always be very shitty.

Guess you never watch Tech TV nor the original G4, huh?

Of course not. I'm totally unaware of the acquisition of TechTV by Comcast.

They took TechTV and shit all on it's face.

I guess you weren't in New York when TWC dropped the network and all hell broke loose , huh?

And I miss Leo Laporte and the more intelligent types ...

I used to watch The Screensavers every day, back when they were in a basement, and it was Patrick and Leo. I actually learned cool shit. Something... happened though, when they got a new set. It was the same show on the surface, but it just felt too different. Didn't feel right. Meh.

Ninja Warrior (Sasuke to you weaboos) is still the coolest thing to grace G4 since... ... ... ... ... yeah. Ever.

Yeah and its not even g4`s.. Tech TV was great.... Man I miss it... You can still watch old ep. on Youtube it think... It brings back a lot of good memories about that channel..

I used to watch The Screensavers every day, back when they were in a basement, and it was Patrick and Leo. I actually learned cool shit. Something... happened though, when they got a new set. It was the same show on the surface, but it just felt too different. Didn't feel right. Meh.

It looks like Wayne's basement...but...that's not Wayne's basement...

If you guys want the old TechTV style of programming, I suggest you tune in to the G4 Classic stuff as often as possible. One of the reasons the network is doing this is because of all the feedback from viewers stating they want the old format of material. Ratings are king to the powers that run the channel, so you should make your presence felt if you really care that much; it could make a difference.

I remember that one where they had them face off in a Light Tsugaru Battle! And the guy who won was all "Yeah, I wish it were on like Standard or Heavy" and I was all "whoa this guys a BAMF" until I realized that DDR was really easy.