Lotta Video Games and Stuff for Sale

Mustin

ten bucks for eternal darkness? ;D

Heh. I paid that much for it brand new at Gamestop.

How does $10 for Wario Land (SML3) sound (+ whatever S/H)? Also, what's payment again? Just check/MO?

Hmmm.. not too sure if I want that PS2 or not. The slim ones can be bought for around 90 dollars new if I remember right. We're probably talking the old fat version though, at least that's what I'm assuming... what would something like this go for? 50-70 dollars?

Try $130.

The fat ones are only going to get more and more rare now that they're out of production.

Ah, yes. It goes 90 dollars used. If it were only 50-70 dollars, then I probably would already have one by now. :D

Don't bank on me whatsoever. I'm going to see if I can make this a homebrew project for myself. I'm going to look into the feasibility of the whole picture...

Huh, this will take some more thought then...

I'm always interested in speakers, but I think shipping would end up doubling the price. I generally go no more than thirty dollars for a pair of good used speakers. Unfortunately, though, I don't have a lot of money right now.

But if you still have speakers in the future, keep me in mind, unless you agree that shipping would be absurd.

SLyGeN, Yeah, shipping would be nuts. on speakers.

Torzelan, not sure if you're still interested, but I'll take PayPal and ship to Sweden no problem if you don't mind paying that shipping. But if you wanted NES games and they don't work over there, it's moot. However, if you figure out something you want, let me know.

I might be interested in the modded PS1 or else N64 Yoshi's Story

Just 'cause it's crap and won't run properly on pj64...

How's $10 for YS sound and I don't really know what the PS1 would go for; $50 maybe?

On CDs, does anyone know if Madison Avenue's "The Polyester Embassy" is good? I like their singles...

q-pa, the Madison Avenue CD is excellent. There's only one track that I don't really "love," but it's still a good track and actually helped me remember an exit near my house that I always miss (the airport exit is 78, and the name of the song I'm talking about is "Back In '78").

So I'd recommend it (or I wouldn't have it).

Also, either or both sound good for the game and the PS1. I wouldn't charge extra for shipping on those together. Let me know if you're interested and I'll mark them off for you. I'll even through in the CD if you get both.