Track Title: Hopefully Endless

Length: 3.26

Artist: LeeBro

Original Composer: Howard Drossin

Source: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Endless Mine Zone

Link:

I know it's a little late for a festive remix, but if you would please

consider it for posting as I haven't placed a mix on the site for a long

while and now would be the perfect time!

Thank you for your time! Drop me a line if there's anything wrong with the

mix.

~ LeeBro

Eeek, there could be some remastering work done here. I hear minor clipping (Not good, definitely in this genre). I would have to say that the arrangement itself is really quite nice. However, those low-quality sounding bells that travel their way throughout the entire song really get annoying. Encoding could have been much better as it sounds as if the hi-ends have been cut out entirely.

NO

Hmmm... yes, yes indeed, the arrangement is very nice. I like what you've done with the Endless Mine theme.

HOWEVER, all of the percussion has GOT TO GO, because it's just downright yucky. Not so much the programming, but the sounds. They're really not good. :?

And this probably should have been encoded at about 160 or so, because the little whisking sounds that are trademark of a song that needs a higher bitrate are really bugging the hell out of me. Also, this needs to be EQ'ed very badly.

The fade ending works in this case, so yay.

ALL IN ALL, fix up the drums, EQ it, and render it at a higher bitrate, and it earns a yes.

NO

Yes, these are either low quality samples or you were using Blade/some awful Xing-based encoder. Please use LAME, even at 128kbps the artifacts shouldn't be this noticable.

Given the style the arrangement is okay, but it could be a lot better. I like the way you have a lot of things going on and dynamic changes. And that sleighbell... throughout the whole song... never ceasing.. you can only get away with that using a bass drum in electronic music, not in this style.

Finally, the string bass pizzicato sound needs some attention, it needs to be eq'd or compressed or velocity limited or something to get it to sound more consistent. Or double it up with another instrument, maybe. Some of the other instruments could use more reverb too, they sound a bit try, like the other pizzicato sounds.

clean this up and resubmit it, there's some good ideas here.

no