We should draft this guy into OCR mixing.

purplecowadoom

see if you can get a meeting, i'll have my people start running the numbers

i'll get right on it. personally i think we should trade for a point guard too. i'd recommend we try and move darkesword for the likes of maybe jose calderon.

Man I put in a lot of time here and I've been with this organization for quite a while and I'm not really happy about the fact that you guys are thinking about pushing me out for some NOOB.

well, i understand how you feel, but still i think you underestimate how good calderon will be. however, i suppose we could move you for a higher caliber player. how would you enjoy a (permanent) trip to denver in exchange for carmelo anthony? melo could play small forward and be a nice complement to oji's post presence. denver, on the other hand, could clearly use your veteran leadership.

well, i understand how you feel, but still i think you underestimate how good calderon will be. however, i suppose we could move you for a higher caliber player. how would you enjoy a (permanent) trip to denver in exchange for carmelo anthony? melo could play small forward and be a nice complement to oji's post presence. denver, on the other hand, could clearly use your veteran leadership.

I have to think about it. :|

Hmmm... I think the problem is that we have too many rookies and not enough old blood.

We need someone who's gonna be able to lead everyone beyond the regular season. We have a great captain, but he needs someone who's played in the big leagues for a while.

How about we trade some of our talented recruits for a big name, like Uematsu. The whole team would benefit from that addition and the rookies could benefit from being moved in another club.

I say we get rid of anyone with dj in their names except the holy pretzel.

Honestly, I don't think anyone could make a Zelda movie that would be widely enjoyed.

This is true, but that's virtually the case with every fantasy/game-orienated movie.

Producers should make more game-based movies, I can literally count the movies that's game-based. There isn't a lot plus all of the movies suck;usually completely different from the game. Which is probably why videogamers usually disgust game-based movies.

When someone throws together a disgraceful movie like Super Mario Bros., I would be scared to even step foot into a theather screening a movie dealing with a game.

Maybe if producers continue to make game-based movies, they'll get better over time. Hopefully.

"Halo" on the other hand looks good.

No, they shouldn't.

"

Maybe not. There's still hope though.

Someone is bound to make a awesome movie, probably somewhere in the distant future though.

"Postponed indefinitely."

Too bad....at least soon it'll be in the works, probably will be released in 2009.

Maybe not. There's still hope though.

Someone is bound to make a awesome movie, probably somewhere in the distant future though.

Yeah, with the right game and right people I'm sure it could be done. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Problem with VG movies is:

Games that are short enough to be a movie don't have a real scenario (IE Metroid NES, REZ or Ikaruga).

Games that have a good enough scenario are too long (IE Metroid Prime, Halo, FF8, Resident Evil).

The only example of a game that would work out is Zelda. You don't need to turn an actual game into a movie, what you can do is build a movie that exists within the mythos, that tells the story of another Link, and that is not covered by a game prior to the movie release.

Then you release a "Zelda Something or another: The Game" and you are set.

*cough*planescapetorment*cough*peterjackson*cough*

Yep. This combination could be dangerous. Excellent.

The only example of a game that would work out is Zelda. You don't need to turn an actual game into a movie, what you can do is build a movie that exists within the mythos, that tells the story of another Link, and that is not covered by a game prior to the movie release.Then you release a "Zelda Something or another: The Game" and you are set.

Exactly. This is why failure in directing such a movie like this is intolerable.

We should draft this guy into OCR mixing.

Actually just remixing again in general. ;_;

Motion seconded. Anybody have his Chill mix? I missed it before it was gone :(

And, I concur with Radical Dreamer. Except for the game part afterword, since we all know what travesties those things are, and I don't think that even Nintendo could save themselves from that curse.

However, I could be dead wrong. Good thing we won't find out.