Secret of Mana - Ice Palace Remix WIP

Mordi

I've got to say it. I absolutely hate the lead. It sounds aweful, synthetic, in an otherwise superb melody. Either try to smooth it, or change to lead instrument. I'm thinking of either Piano or Flute, maybe both.

Really glad to see this mix getting some love, I like the new work with the piano too, to be honest I've been happy with this mix in all three stages for different reasons, but this is a song I was always hoping for a good remix of so I guess I'm easy to please.

I have to say, since I don't think anyone else has mentioned it that I also really like how you inserted the spellcasting sound from secret of mana at several points of the song, just makes it feel all the more like the atmosphere of the game.

You made it better. Awesome. Im glad you kept the lead, the pitch bends would have otherwise sounded retarded.

I just noticed that the song takes like 40 seconds to fade out...

@ Tensei-San: I dont really keep track of dates, but I realize now that the standards have gone up. New mixes are of much better quality.