Super Smash Bros series

AuraOfChaos

It makes me sad that there isn't any SSB remixes on the site. Ignoring the fact that most of the music from the SSB series are remixes of music from other series, there are still a lot of original tracks in the SSB series that deserve to be remixed, such as, but not limited to:

SSB Metal Mario battle

SSB Duel Zone (vs Fighting Polygon team)

SSB Final Destination

SSBM Metal battle

SSBM Final Destination

SSBB Main theme (which already has like 10 remixes in the game... but that tune is SO damn catchy...)

SSBB Final Boss theme

Yeah, so is anyone willing to remix something?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rather large dredge, but I didn't see anything against those in the policies. Hopefully, there's no rule against them at all. XD;;

ANYWAY, on to business.

I think the Final Destination 2 (The song with the main theme in it, in other words) track could seriously use a rock overhaul. The guitar break in it sounded incredibly wimpy, almost to a point where it sounded shriveled and whiny. Get someone like SnappleMan or BrainCells to truly tear that solo UP!

There's my two cents, and my bump for this topic, because a remix of something from Super Smash Brothers would be unconventional, to say the very least.

these already sound great though they way they are. i've got most (well all the good ones i think) of the ssbb tracks myself

1. There is always something to improve, even when things seem the best they could be.

2. This is OCReMix, where awesome things get made better.

I'm DEFINITELY willing to do one of these...if no one else is going to do one. I've been thinking about doing the Hyrule Castle stage, but I've wanted to hear how other people would do it as well.

I'm also an attempted metal artist, so my music may not exactly catch most people's ears. But I guess it's worth a shot. I'll try whenever I have the time.

I'm DEFINITELY willing to do one of these...if no one else is going to do one. I've been thinking about doing the Hyrule Castle stage, but I've wanted to hear how other people would do it as well.

I'm also an attempted metal artist, so my music may not exactly catch most people's ears. But I guess it's worth a shot. I'll try whenever I have the time.

What the op means is songs original to the game Super Smash Bros. Melee. Hyrule Castle's stage music would rather be a remix of a Fire Emblem or Legend of Zelda game rather than SSBM specifically.

(Funny that I just now replied to another thread on the same subject on these very forums)

If you do something metal, I'm with you XD