Electrical guitar soundfonts?

Does anyone know of any good electrical guitar soundfonts that are compatible with FL Studio? Like, good for heavy metal-style stuff, including power chords and solos?

It'd be cool if it was free, but to my knowledge that's pretty much impossible to come by.

So yeah, I appreciate any word as to the whereabouts of such things.

(In case you're bewildered as to why I want one...I have a keyboard, and that's it, but I'm trying for as professional a sound as I can come by.)

I think the consensus is that to get a really good guitar sound you either have to buy an expensive sample library (like Prominy LPC) or record a real guitar. Depends on exactly how good you need it to sound, I suppose -- have you checked hammersound.net for guitar SoundFonts?

Yeah, I've checked it...I have their best (working) electrical guitar soundfonts, and they're actually decent, but I was just hoping for something a little more realistic, kind of like RealGuitar is with acoustic and RealStrat is with clean electric.

Sorry, don't know of any. And honestly, electric guitar (metal orientated) is one type of sound that's very difficult to "capture" in a soundfont.

There are plenty of performers here who would be glad to help you out with any guitar stuff you need, myself included.

Thank you very much, my good man. :smile: I'm actually planning to start a project pretty soon, and I'll PM you if (and when) I need some 'tar.