Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon Theme Arranged

HourGlass

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!

I've been looking for the long arranged version of the intro theme to Mystical Ninja starring Goemon for the N64. I know it exists because I remember I used to have it but all I can find is the short version from the game. I already found the arrange version of I Am Impact but so far no luck with the theme.

Please help end my misery.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!

I've been looking for the long arranged version of the intro theme to Mystical Ninja starring Goemon for the N64. I know it exists because I remember I used to have it but all I can find is the short version from the game. I already found the arrange version of I Am Impact but so far no luck with the theme.

Please help end my misery.

I will give no links, but you can get PJ64, download Mystical Ninja and record the waves of the songs that you want. You can also try to get the MIDI themes from vgmusic.com

Mystical Ninja kick so much ass back in the day but it was so damn underrated.

Was it an offical remix from Konami or was it a fan remix? I never heard of a remake of any Mystical Ninja's music outside the anime.

I might be able to find it on YouTube, but without more details, this won't be easy.