"No Balls, No Glory" - a Bad Dudes release!

SwordBreaker

http://www.vgfrequency.com/the-bad-dudes-announce-no-balls-no-glory-a-remix-project-based-on-technos-super-dodge-ball/

http://www.NoBallsNoGlory.net.

Super Dodge Ball remix album. You guys, I'm really, really enjoying this. I downloaded this album with low expectations. Best Bad Dudes album ever. Seriously. Tight production, wonderful sounds. I'm not even familiar with the original material. That'll hopefully change when I pick up the DS remake.

Speaking of that, it's nice that you've collaborated with Asksys on this. Does this mean that these tracks will make it in the game itself or is this just a marketing promotion?

All in all, just wanted to point out how cool this album is and thank the "bad dudes" behind the music. I'm pretty sure that most if not all of the tracks are OCR-worthy. Going to keep this on my playlist for awhile. :)

BTW, the OCR Dodge Ball project has a lot to live up to after this release. Good luck, guys.

From what I'm hearing on the website itself, this is pretty good, but I haven't had a chance to go through the whole album yet because it took me the longest time to figure out that I needed to turn off my pop-up blocker in order to download it. :tomatoface: I do like the little easter-egg-type thing in the title section, it's a really nice touch to the site.

I'm very happy with this remix project.

First memorable quote about this game.

"Dude, if you nail 'em hard enough, they wrap around the screen and you can continue wailing on them as they try to get back to their side."

Nice to know a DS remake is on its way. Hopefully it turns out better than the GBA one did.

Nice to know a DS remake is on its way. Hopefully it turns out better than the GBA one did.

Amen to that.

I downloaded this album the other night. It's a great trip down memory lane for me, being Super dodge Ball is one of my most favorite games of all time... Along with Landstalker, Shining force 2, and Sonic 3 w/ knuckles.