Looking to recruit for an Animal Crossing remix project

joe_cam

Quick public apology to the emails and messages I've been missing over the past few days. I'm presently in Arkansas right now sitting on Ailsean's laptop for the annual OUS BBQ and I'm nowhere near my computer. If you've emailed me or messaged me, I'll be back home Tuesday and I'll reply then.

wiwuhwhuh go ONK ONK

• 2 weeks later...
Gonna try giving this one more bump to see if I can drum up any more interest here on OCR.

People complained with Bound Together that I didn't open it up for outsiders and now that I'm opening it up and asking for people to join up, I dont' get much interest.

You guys are all totally off my christmas card list.

PM Sent :D

Gonna try giving this one more bump to see if I can drum up any more interest here on OCR.

People complained with Bound Together that I didn't open it up for outsiders and now that I'm opening it up and asking for people to join up, I dont' get much interest.

You guys are all totally off my christmas card list.

The potential lack of interest might be because a lot of the established remixers are busy with this or that, and the new folks are a bit sheepish to inquire knowing what's likely expected in terms of quality for this. That's just a guess mind you.