Remixes by Hyadain

Dhsu

I remember you posting these somewhere before. They're all so damn good. Your link to my favorite one has been removed!! (4 elements)

Yes, but count on youtubers to mirror the shit out of popular videos

So glad this thread was bumped (missed thread the first time around). I'd only heard the 4 Elements and Crash (Lets Do It). Didn't know there were so many. Thanks Schwaltzvald for the mp3s.

Yes, but count on youtubers to mirror the shit out of popular videos

So glad this thread was bumped (missed thread the first time around). I'd only heard the 4 Elements and Crash (Lets Do It). Didn't know there were so many. Thanks Schwaltzvald for the mp3s.

Ah, thank you sir. And hory cow, I didn't know about the MP3s.

• 2 months later...
So...anyone else get mp3s of some of the newer ones to add to the original zip?

Want me to try hunting them down like I did with the earlier ones..?

I'll admit I'm still on my touhou shtick :lol: as I found a little under 500GBs of every possible touhou doujin album and I'm still finding newer ones to add to my collection.

But I'll try nonetheless :)!!

Edit* Unrelated but what the hell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KMWo9I1SCQ

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP FELLOW OCR MEMBERS

I quit being lazy around last night and got it ready.

Here is Hyadain's music set

I must say though I think it's missing maybe one or two songs from the original set I've put up last year but if you already have it then don't be worried.

Enjoy~!

The set should have all the songs mentioned; Ganbare Goemon (rather awesome), World Warrior as well as the others are there.

Schwatz, I think I kind of really fucking love you right about now. Maybe.

Also Hyadain gets several awards; one for making me tear up at a Youtube video, one for making me listen through ALL of a song from Rent (how the FUCK), and one for doing songs for EVERY chapter of Dragon Quest IV. Fucker is AWESOME.

Still downloading, I will let you know. I know the hyadain2525 user on Youtube puts up HD versions of some of the videos, though.

EDIT: You're missing a few of the newer ones ("Journey to Tomorrow", "Cyan", "Ragnar and Healie"), and the titles could be more English-friendly ("Roiyaru Sutoreto Furasshu" instead of "Royal Straight Flush"? Really?), but overall I think this is a pretty damned fine collection. Well done, good sir.