More U.N. Squadron Remixes!

Runty

One of the greatest SHMUPs out there, I'm surprised there aren't more remixes of its tunes here. "Front Line Base" and "Project 4 Fortress" are totally awesome, as is "Enemy Airforce".

Please... pretty please... make more remixes for this game. It's so awesome. One isn't enough.

I definitely hear you on this one. The Area 88 / UN Squadron soundtrack is pretty tight. It'd be nice to hear a number of the tunes. Or perhaps some sort of medley features the story, briefing, and/or boss tunes (all three). Personally, my favorite tracks and ones I'd like to hear remixed the most are the Briefing tune and, even more so, The Minks. It's cool and yet modestly pleasant both at the same time. ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
One of the greatest SHMUPs out there, I'm surprised there aren't more remixes of its tunes here. "Front Line Base" and "Project 4 Fortress" are totally awesome, as is "Enemy Airforce".

Please... pretty please... make more remixes for this game. It's so awesome. One isn't enough.

I have one, its called Volitation. Hard Trance.

http://kwix.shackspace.com/downloads/kwix-Volitation.mp3

• 2 weeks later...