PRC121: It Never Hurts to Help the Compo - Part 2 (Eek! the Cat)

Rexy

Ooh! Good one, 64! Very much liked yours - liked 'em all, really, but it's nice to know that the one I'd've voted for first place if voting didn't take place in the only three days of the week I actually work won. XD (Good luck with that Star Trek, too.)

And I'm going to listen to Chicken's next time I go to the dentist. Wicked stuff.

I feel somewhat proud of my spoon; now I can eat Lazysoup and get that Double Bubble taste out of my mouth from PRC117.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, good song and congrats.... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*sigh*

In all honesty, I actually was afraid that there wasn't going to be any remixes for this song (including mine!) So hurray for us and hurray for a great turn out!! See everyone in the next round!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I missed voting. Life is really busy at the time, didn't even have a single 30 minutes left for the vote. And I'm still not having floats of free time, so I'll listen to the songs later. I'll try to look around and vote for the next contest.

It's sad, but I had something for this compo and my pc went apeshit and I had to format and since I don't have xp around, I had to install... ugh... vista *shudders*.

Which means of course that all my files are gone. Again. This is not the first time it happens and I'm pissed off at myself for being dumb and never doing backups. This also means I won't be doing music for some time because I don't feel like installing everything again and dealing with vista retardedness toward sound output.(not that I was doing any music lately anyways)

But man I really liked what I had for this :S. Oh well.