Vacant Sky Vol. I: Contention

Sailerius

nqztkl.png

All I wanted was to find a way home...and to find out why they were following me. I don't know how it happened, but I know it all started the night that I died.

http://projectbc.wordpress.com

Official site

Vacant Sky is an indie RPG made in RPG Maker XP. It's a little project I've been working off and on for the past two years, and it's finally blossomed into a full public demo. It eventually led to the founding of Project BC, an amateur game development studio.

All we need now is a composer that'd be willing to help us out. We've got everything else--voice actors, several artists, and testers. I even have a vocalist lined up who is looking forward to working with a composer to put together a theme song.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

9uyul3.png

6q0323o.pngn44kh.png

Fanart

Auria by Abilyn

Meraiden by Alykazam

Weapon by Clickmon

Rayonne x Auria by Merry

Meraiden by BPanther

Journey by Storm

Serijala by LucyGray

Auria by panchan14

Auria by ZinkyMomo

Zaqris by xjust_dreamingx

Sandarga and Weapon by Uchimotoyo

Group Shot by ebenavente

Auria by 1-618

Auria by Captainalan

Screenshots

Kinthrope

Interrogation

Prisoner

Awakening

Nope.

Smells like a sidequest to me.

Massacre

Consumption

East Naven

Leaving Home

Dawn Over Fallston

Grocery Shopping

May Hill

The Fence That Kept the World Out

Other

Waiting Under Night

New Battle Screen 01

I gotta give you credit, this is a pretty involved project.

Character design is too beltan zipper for me, and the story isn't terribly intriguing on the surface, but I'm a total sucker for RPGs so I'd definitely give it shot once it's done or nearly done.

Good luck in finishing it :]

I gotta give you credit, this is a pretty involved project.

Character design is too beltan zipper for me, and the story isn't terribly intriguing on the surface, but I'm a total sucker for RPGs so I'd definitely give it shot once it's done or nearly done.

Good luck in finishing it :]

Thanks. :) There's about an hour and a half demo up for download on the site if you'd like to check it out.

Just wanna jump in here and say that this is exactly how people should be asking for help with their amateur game projects: posting information, screenshots, functioning demos, etc. All too often we see posts that are like "hay im workin on a game i dont have nething done yet but i need musix RITE NOW."

Pretty neat looking. I'd do music but I don't have any time (and am also greedy).

you dont need any of the RPG maker RTP bullshit do you? i know a lot of rpg maker games need that isntalled

Nope. This is plug and play. The only thing you have to install is the font, which comes with it. It's called LaBrit and is in the main folder.

Just wanna jump in here and say that this is exactly how people should be asking for help with their amateur game projects: posting information, screenshots, functioning demos, etc. All too often we see posts that are like "hay im workin on a game i dont have nething done yet but i need musix RITE NOW."

Pretty neat looking. I'd do music but I don't have any time (and am also greedy).

Thank you. I've found that the best way to find people to work with is to treat them with the respect they deserve by taking your project seriously.

What kind of musical style(s) are you looking for? I might be able to help you out and can provide examples of previous work.

Something darker, and preferably orchestral. An example of the mood I'm looking for is the soundtracks for .hack, Silent Hill, and Chrono Cross. I guess, though not games, the soundtracks for Death Note and Rozen Maiden are pretty close too.

• 4 weeks later...