Zelda: Oracle of Ages 'Essence of Lime' [See community board]

TheKrow, will you work more your Ganon Never Ages? I enjoy it but the track is a bit short.

I don't have heard this "Ganon's League of Evil". It's light, but i like it (this track contains two of my favorites musics). Good job.

HylianLemon, i was hearing your Dead or Alive music, when i remembered i have got a harpsichord. He is old, some keys don't work, however i would like to try what it does if i replace the electric piano by my harpsichord. Do you still have the sources of Dead or Alive? If yes, can i have it?

(I don't know when i will do this, actually i have many test and i can't fail, however I can't work at home so maybe i will try it soon.)

Oh, about the last music. It's like sleeping on a field in a summer's night : beautiful. Very well!

HylianLemon, i was hearing your Dead or Alive music, when i remembered i have got a harpsichord. He is old, some keys don't work, however i would like to try what it does if i replace the electric piano by my harpsichord. Do you still have the sources of Dead or Alive? If yes, can i have it?

(I don't know when i will do this, actually i have many test and i can't fail, however I can't work at home so maybe i will try it soon.)

It's possible, though I don't know about the whole "some keys don't work" part... I'm not sure whether a harpsichord would work in it, but you're welcome to send me a sample recording whenever you find time, and I can decide whether it's worth the trouble.

id like to try my hand at the music side and (possibly) the art side of this project if there is still time

Yup, there haven't been any deadlines set yet. You can look through the track list and tell me what you're interested in claiming. And you're welcome any time to contribute album art for consideration.

To make a short story long: I stumbled upon the Crescent Island track (or is it Crescent Moon Island?) and I liked it, then forgot about it. Later on when I was doing one of my daily experiments, the source made a resurgence in my consciousness and I ended up laying it down. Here's the thing though: rather than playing it straight, the version I put down morphed into this strangely familiar tune that I can't quite put my finger on. Anyone recognize it?

TL;DR:

stats.png

Ill take trouble on the raft! Hopefully after I'm done moving get some demos up on this and (hopefully) some cover art as well.

All right! You're on the list.

To make a short story long: I stumbled upon the Crescent Island track (or is it Crescent Moon Island?) and I liked it, then forgot about it. Later on when I was doing one of my daily experiments, the source made a resurgence in my consciousness and I ended up laying it down. Here's the thing though: rather than playing it straight, the version I put down morphed into this strangely familiar tune that I can't quite put my finger on. Anyone recognize it?

TL;DR:

stats.png

Can't say I recognize anything besides Crescent Island, but I like the track. Want to claim it and keep developing it? (by the way, they added "Moon" on the soundtrack, but I've left it out because it's not there in the game)

TL;DR:

stats.png

OMG it sounds so familiar, but I just can't think of the right source... Definitely sounds like something from a bar.. or something... whatever, I'm not going to try and figure it out :?

Sorry dude, not my track.

Oups, you are right, sorry. I guess i better send him a message.

That's my track.:< I didn't think it was going very well, but you've just motivated/inspired/(whatever I'm trying to say) me to finish it. Thanks Zarmakuizz!:razz:

(Working on the volume too)

I'm glad to know that you don't have finished it. But take care! Now I know who you are, so if you will think a second about stopping to work this music... 69.gif

Understood? :-D

It's possible, though I don't know about the whole "some keys don't work" part...

Speaking about the harpsicore, I just tried it after dinner. Two keys sounded bad and another was not loud at all, when i saw there was a cord in a bad place. I replace it, now all works with this harpsicore.

I didn't play piano for last september, i have to find some sheet for a small training.

just64helpin : your track makes me think about Battle Rocks.

just64helpin : your track makes me think about Battle Rocks.

AHA! I must have lifted it from SMB3, then. Incidentally I noticed a bit of "Rhapsody in Blue", too. Mystery solved. :-D

Want to claim it and keep developing it?

Uh, well it wasn't an actual remix attempt per se, so it's probably best to leave that source unclaimed for other people.

TL;DR:

stats.png

Reminds me of the Subrosia theme from OoS.

Yeah, and he also shouldn't forget to work on his nice 'Veiled in Secrecy' track.

Overall Dj moKrow is a pretty cool guy. :mrgreen:

Yeah seriously, he needs to get his ass busy and make it finishable quality.

And speaking of finishable quality, Ben, the whole Spirit's Grave panning issue... well since my computer wiped a few weeks back, I have nothing left of the work file. No kidding eh? If you still don't like the second edit just use the first one, it's up to you. I think I'd cut myself if I had to do it again, or something along those lines :puppyeyes:

I think the less-harshly-panned version is better. If anyone disagrees, they can say so, but I'm calling that the final version for now.

My AP tests are officially over, but I still have a lot of accumulated assignments to take care of for this week and some of next week. After that, I'll have a little bit of time to work on this project before a trip-riddled June, during which I'll be home for a total of about five seconds. My main project at the moment is the Tokay House theme, so that might get done before I leave. Maybe.

Well while we're on the subject of ReMixer availability, I already started a WIP of the Overworld theme and it's coming along nicely, as in I haven't hit a road block just yet. I believe though, I'll either finish it myself, or ask someone who I've had in mind for a while. Not that I wouldn't want to collab with the amazing Hylian Lemon, it's just that I know he's busy, busy guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, you just wanted to use that soundfont I gave you, again. Anyway, it's pretty awesome Lemon, I'm glad you showed up with something fresh; hopefully we can cover all the genres because it's beginning to come relatively close. :|

I'm not so much in a critiquey mood right now, so my words of wisdom may be few, but I suggest coming up with a killer solo between multiple instruments like with a marimba, steel drum, or whatever you choose to use.