Zelda: Oracle of Ages 'Essence of Lime' [See community board]

so what songs are open in this project that have some Metal Potential?

I'm on a project or two, but I want more to do. (hey, that rhymes!)

Check the "Track List" link on the first page. I think your options are pretty slim though unless you're that good at doing metal arrangements.

I'll just leave krow on the list for overworld until you guys figure out what to do with it. :<

so what songs are open in this project that have some Metal Potential?

I'm on a project or two, but I want more to do. (hey, that rhymes!)

The Great Moblin's Keep might be a good option, though you should check out the track list like krow said. There are only a few other open tracks at this point.

So sorry for the double-post, but just a quick update.

-The Overworld theme I was working on seems to have just completely failed on me for some reason. FL will render any song I have but that one, and I can't even render it in a MIDI. No mp3, no wav, no MIDI, no OGG, no nothing. Sorry, but it looks like someone will have to break this in without a start from me.

-As for a track update, I recently fixed up Jazz is Undead and would like to see some feedback on it. It's either 1 or 2 more changes from being REALLY completed, so let's get this one out of the way! Song can be found here.

• 1 month later...
Hey, what the hell, here's a shameless post of my Overworld Mix if anyone wants to criticize it. Would be much appriciated. ^o^ Just wanna say the project's coming along nicely guys.

This is seriously the most bad-ass chip-tuning I have ever heard, like ever. What I would give for some of those sounds you have... Just curious Proto, do you do strictly midi editing / sampling, or do you use a midi keyboard to play some parts yourself? And what's the DAW that you use? I'll probably think of some constructive criticism tomorrow.

We've got a host with "unlimited" storage and bandwidth, but I guess a mirror is always good, right? I don't really know how popular this will end up being, but best to be on the safe side. Thank you for the offer. I can contact you once the project is nearing the final release.

post it on the resources thread in the Project Forum

yes please

I hate this yahooapis I have to unlock or else I cannot post here...

Well, long time I did not come here.

ProtoDome, your track is ... awesome ! I can do my homeworks with it, and I enjoy it, so it can only be at least good.

Nice job !

I will hear later the new tracks TheKrow have posted before, i should first create an account on the forum. :P

• 2 weeks later...

We're making progress, slowly but surely. Or just slowly. But it's still progress! People, if you're on the project and have been lying dormant for a while, let me know you're still alive by joining the project forums and posting a WIP in the spirit of Halloween, eh? Your costumes can wait.

And we're still looking for a few more tracks to be claimed (list).

I'm here. I'm alive; I promise.

It's actually funny, I've been laying around on my song for a while now, and then just today I thought, "I'm going to finish this NOW, no matter what." Well, guess what. I finished my song. I'll PM you the midi soon Lemon.

(It's a bit rough and we'll have fun figuring out all the dynamics and crap like that. :)

I think you'll enjoy it.

C-yah!