How to remove a channel?

How do I remove a channel from an fx track. I can link them with the mixer window menu, but I can't "unlink" any channels. W. T. F?

I accidentally linked a channel to an fx track, but there is no way to remove it! :sleepdepriv:

move the channel number up or down depending on which channel yur instrument is in.

To be more specific, all you need to do to change the FX slot that channels are linked to is to click the big channel button (the thing with the channels name on it) and the channel settings box should pop up, then just click on the LCD display in the very top right of the box (with "FX" under it) and drag up or down to choose the mixer insert you want, if you don't want any, then just drag down till it says "- -".

As a side note, if you used the "assign free mixer track" option, or the "Link selected channels to this track" option, then even if you change the mixer track it's linked to, the one it was assigned to will still be named and colored to match the channel, to change this back, just right click>rename and delete the name and change the color back.