About the Judges Decisions Forum

blue.nocturne

I noticed that it hasn't been updated as much, so little in fact that only 5 or so threads are shown.

Is it because DJP is on an straight accepting/rejecting spree..

or if Liontamer is overcome with life at the moment...

or any other crazy reason?

I like reading it occasionally to see what the judges are looking for, so it'd be nice to know.

Also, there are like thousands of threads shown in the "Judges Decision Forum" if viewed from the forum main panel, but only in actuality very few threads that can be seen.

I noticed that it hasn't been updated as much, so little in fact that only 5 or so threads are shown.

Is it because DJP is on an straight accepting/rejecting spree..

or if Liontamer is overcome with life at the moment...

or any other crazy reason?

I like reading it occasionally to see what the judges are looking for, so it'd be nice to know.

Also, there are like thousands of threads shown in the "Judges Decision Forum" if viewed from the forum main panel, but only in actuality very few threads that can be seen.

Yeah, default is to only show threads from the last 2 months, which have been busy for the judges in terms of real life. djp's mentioned the situation and what the staff is doing about it in the last few writeups.

It has very little to do with Larry. The issue is that the panel has been completely inert. We have closed out two, maybe three decisions in the last two months. Even if Larry were around, we're running with a crippled panel right now as a number of people have stepped down (we'll make a thread about it soon... we are also adding people) and basically everyone else is extremely busy.