Ocarina of Time

Zantet

Okay, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but here goes.

I think Ocarina of Time has some great music. Remixing this soundtrack would be awesome. And I've already put a lot of work into a metal version of Twinrova/Kotake and Koume. I think this would be a great project. So it would be cool to do this. But I'm not sure how to get this all set up so I just put it in suggestion here.

Okay, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but here goes.

I think Ocarina of Time has some great music. Remixing this soundtrack would be awesome. And I've already put a lot of work into a metal version of Twinrova/Kotake and Koume. I think this would be a great project. So it would be cool to do this. But I'm not sure how to get this all set up so I just put it in suggestion here.

Or if you're not requesting that somebody else do a remix, but you want feedback on what you've got so far, go here!

If you're to work with somebody on this project, I dunno where you'd go for that =D.

DJ Metal

Projects are notoriously hard to get organized. Most of them die somewhere in the mixing stage because the deadline is constantly delayed and the re-mixers don't take enough initiative to get things done. Good luck though if you want to try it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One of these days, I'd like to see a medley of all the teleportation songs. That is, the Prelude to Light, Minuet of Forest, Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water, Nocturne of Shadow and Requiem of spirit. With all of them being relatively short songs, it doesn't seem like too outrageous a feat.

Tyler Heath (you may know him as Unknown) did a series of pieces called "Artifact of Power," in which he remixed all of the Ocarina songs save for the Sun's Song and Epona's Song. I believe it went like this:

Movement 1 - A Storm in the Desert (Song of Storms, Bolero of Fire, Requiem of Spirit)

Movement 2 - At the Bottom of Lake Hylia (Serenade of Water, Zelda's Lullaby)

Movement 3 - Traveling through the Woods (Minuet of Forest, Saria's Song, Prelude of Light)

Movement 4 - Shadows Left by Time (Nocturne of Shadow, Song of Time)

I wouldn't know where to find the last three since they were on VGMix before it went down.