What is the difference between these two MoBos?

Hawkwing

maybe it was too much to assume i already noticed that too. Thats why i'm confused, because they look EXACTLY the same. Since when do different manufacturers make the same exact motherboard? I know they can use the same chipset but everything else too?

maybe it was too much to assume i already noticed that too. Thats why i'm confused, because they look EXACTLY the same. Since when do different manufacturers make the same exact motherboard? I know they can use the same chipset but everything else too?

Happens with graphics cards too. They're called "reference designs" and sometimes manufacturers have very little reason to alter them.

Sorry bout being a tool there, but it was my special little way of saying there is no difference between the boards. You will find a huge number of boards from different manufactures will have the same base layout because it’s cheaper to let someone else do the engineering (thats right, reference boards). Cheaper boards will look similar to more expensive boards as well, just having fewer components on them. If you look close enough, you will see where SATA 3,4, extra USB and Firewire were suppose to go because most manufactures will mark everything down.