OCR00954 - Final Fantasy VI "Mode Serpent"

djpretzel

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey! this is one of my favourite FF musics! These strings are amazing. The style fits perfectly to the original. (actually, I had planned working on this music already, but I'm less than a newbie in arrangement, and I've been on anoter project, my first one, for some time;) Well, there's where you recognize pro's, I guess.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Yet another Quinn Fox track that is in desperate need of Barry White esque vocals. Starts out very sexy and smooth. It's got the very ambient sound that we've come to love from Quinn, but it also has the more active drums that he introduced more and more with each track. This has a great chill vibe to it just like all the others, but this one strikes me a bit differently. It seems to have a little more R&B to it than the others, but it's still the Quinn Fox sound. Excellent stuff. The guitar sounds great. And the classic QF fadeout :). Great work again mate!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice crazy panning on the guitars here. I also really enjoy the drum sound. It's powerful without being overbearing, and really does a nice job of driving the otherwise ethereal and floating arrangement along. Speaking of floating, the synth washes are really nice, and blend well with the more textured guitar approach. Classy stuff. The source doesn't really have a huge hook, but this is still engaging. Thumbs up. :-)

• 3 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00954 - Final Fantasy VI "Mode Serpent"