FF7 Voice-Over Project Casting Call

The Pezman

By breathing I don't mean breathing in and out, I mean those breathy noises that appear in the sound file when your voice his the microphone in such a way that it causes windy sounds.

So you mean moving away from the microphone so the breathing noise isn't recorded, right?

By breathing I don't mean breathing in and out, I mean those breathy noises that appear in the sound file when your voice his the microphone in such a way that it causes windy sounds.

doesn't that just mean that the guy has a shitty mic

or doesn't have a wind filter or something?

• 2 weeks later...

We've gone through two Tifa's and they've both had to drop out. While I respect that real-life has it's priorities, and while I respect their reasons for dropping out, I'm getting a bit tired of this. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but Tifa is a very large role, and I would expect that anyone who opts to voice her character needs to have an open schedule. This would involve approximately 3 - 4 hours per week.

I, as well as everyone else on the project want to see this succeed. 90% of the people involved are working hard to complete their recordings on-time. Heck.. Everyone involved is working hard to complete them on-time... It's that other 10% who I have to E-mail, Call, and Nag to have their recordings completed a week after they should have been. I don't like to do that, but when someone slows everyone else down, I have to bug them. :(

Again, I realize real-life has it's priorities, but come on, 3-4 hours a week isn't much to ask... And *anyone* who is that busy that they can't even do that shouldn't be applying for such a large role anyways. So I'd like to take this opportunity to invite those of you who could fit the voice of Tifa to please reply here, or E-mail me at WebAdmin@PrimetimeandOnline.com. We really need to get moving on this project.

I'm not demanding, I'm just a little frustrated at how people are filling in a specific character role and then stopping for whatever reason. It's frustrating. We need someone to fill the role of Tifa again, but it can't be someone who's going to start and then stop a couple of weeks down the road.

It's unprofessional. I usually speak with sarcasm, but when I see stuff like this happen, I speak bluntly. I'm not demanding, I'm asking... And I did say please :P

• 4 months later...

Hey... could someone tell me if this is a no go? I had a part of it, but I hardly ever see Mesden online msn. Was looking forward to this, so maybe someone could fill me in?

Mesden was the one getting the Voice-Overs correct? Wish I knew what was going on. Haha.

Right now they are working on a website. There were some issues with communication, and as far as I can tell the website will solve or make easier most of those. Hopefully that will happen soon and then we can get on with this thing.

Yeah, no kidding. Im invovled in this, and are looking forward to it. Good to know its still in the works.