Announcing 'Alter Ego' - Debut album by [TWEEX] - Released on June 17, 2008

tweex

ocr_album_cover.jpg

I am pleased to announce the release of my debut album, ALTER EGO available NOW!

Digital Downloads are available from CD Baby, iTunes, and Amazon! There are a few hard copies left to be ordered at CD Baby, so be quick about it!

Here is all the ALBUM ART for anyone who purchases a Digital Download.

This is a culmination of a year of very hard work, and features 13 tracks of all original music.

My artist name for original pieces is [TWEEX], but let there be no confusion: this album was made by the same Tweek that you have all heard and come to love!

Every album has a hook and I am pleased to announce that this album has two:

1. This project began as a portfolio piece for me so I would have something to show to potential Jingle studios. Therefore, the album features music in MANY different genres. From Hip-hop to Electronic, Orchestral to Jazz, Latin to Metal, and others, you are sure to fall in love with this CD!

2. Nearly every track features a guest artist, many of which, you will know and adore. The tracklist for the album is:

1. Commencement [Prelude]

2. Bipolar [FEAT. Big Giant Circles]

3. Downtown [FEAT. Fishy]

4. Finding the Pocket [FEAT. JJT]

5. REX 5 [FEAT. norg]

6. Amen [FEAT. The Prophet]

7. Breakdown [interlude]

8. Danse Macabre [FEAT. OA]

9. El amor de Juana [FEAT. pot_hocket]

10. 300.5 [FEAT. siXto]

11. The Heist [FEAT. Wilbert Roget, II]

12. A Beautiful Autumn

13. Hear the Cry of Those Who Loved [FEAT. Michelle Sudduth]

Album Artwork - sephfire

Mastering Assistance - zircon

Believe me, these musicians have pulled out all the stops; you'll be blown away!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the music is here: Enjoy It!!!

I ended up with this album on my playlist weeks ago, as I had a small part in it, and I gotta say everyone here is in for a treat. It bears repeating that the genres here are quite varied, and both Tweek and the guest artists did a great job of making each of the different tracks unique. At the same time, it all sounds very cohesive, rather than merely a medley of different songs.

I'm happy to have been able to contribute to Alter Ego, even if it was only a little, and am quite excited for the actual release. :)

You might have noticed, I don't tend to pay that much attention to forum goings-on around here anymore. So I'm glad tweek poked me to tell me about this - as I told him already at that time, this looks pretty shiny, and I'm definitely buying a copy.

Glad to see there's interest in this album.

I've had more than enough people complain to me that there is no audio sample of the album, despite the fact that I have said that they will be here soon :-).

Well, inspite of all that, I caved in and decided to give the people what they want:

Alter Ego Preview

This is a heavily filtered, mono summed, vinyl static, 1 measure of each song, preview that I've just given you.

Clearly, I am a man of the people....

ENJOY!!

Glad to see there's interest in this album.

I've had more than enough people complain to me that there is no audio sample of the album, despite the fact that I have said that they will be here soon :-).

Well, inspite of all that, I caved in and decided to give the people what they want:

Alter Ego Preview

This is a heavily filtered, mono summed, vinyl static, 1 measure of each song, preview that I've just given you.

Clearly, I am a man of the people....

ENJOY!!

fail! i want MINUTE LONG PREVIEWS OF EVERY TRACK

Super secret AIM interview

[16:50] eazypinc1: so I have you ask you a few question about your album before I consider purchasing it

[16:50] eazypinc1: ready?

[16:50] tweexmusic: hit me

[16:50] eazypinc1: ok

[16:50] eazypinc1: how polka heavy would you say the album is?

[16:50] eazypinc1: on a scale of very to much

[16:50] tweexmusic: the album is steeped in old time polka

[16:51] tweexmusic: i even flew one of Scotland's premiere yodelers in

[16:51] eazypinc1: gasp, fantastic

[16:52] eazypinc1: now

[16:52] eazypinc1: I heard some of the U.S of A's finest physicians worked with you to get this album into competitive dance quality greatness. Yes?

[16:53] tweexmusic: the album is taught, firm, and ready to compete!

[16:54] tweexmusic: it has studied tap, jazz, ballet, and interpretive dance with some of the worlds most well respected teachers from brazil, germany, and new york

[16:54] tweexmusic: they may have no sense of humor

[16:54] tweexmusic: but damnit, they can dance

[16:54] eazypinc1: Those krauts know what they're doing where it comes to fine shaking of groove things

[16:54] eazypinc1: and they're not as interested in their own feces as the French are

[16:55] tweexmusic: hehe, true true

[16:55] eazypinc1: Well beyond a shadow of a doubt this is worth a purchase from me in the near future

[16:57] tweexmusic: it most certainly will be. and this hasnt been released, but i will let you in on a secret: elvis has come out of hiding to personally sing on this CD

[16:57] tweexmusic: so you are in for quite the treat

GET IT MEOW....well, when it's available

I'm happy that Brian asked for my help with this project. Brian's definitely a formidable musician/composer/arranger/remixer, and from the few previews I've heard, this album should be nothing short of awesome. Also, aside from that BGC n00b, look at some of the great people he's collab'd with!

I endorse this product. I think the only people who haven't (they're approval is currently pending) is the FDA. So go ahead and plan on picking up a copy, but until further notice, please, do not eat your digital product.

That is all.

Presenting the ALTER EGO Album Cover Artwork!

ocr_album_cover.jpg

Artwork for the album was done by none other than Daniel "sephfire" Floyd. Daniel did a phenomenal job with this. The results, as you can begin to see, are spectacular! The quality of the art for this album truly represents the quality of the music!

More artwork will be available soon.

Keep checking back for new updates!!!

Presenting the track list for Alter Ego

1. Commencement [Prelude]

2. Bipolar [FEAT. Big Giant Circles]

3. Downtown [FEAT. Fishy]

4. Finding the Pocket [FEAT. JJT]

5. REX 5 [FEAT. norg]

6. Amen [FEAT. The Prophet]

7. Breakdown [interlude]

8. Danse Macabre [FEAT. OA]

9. El amor de Juana [FEAT. pot_hocket]

10. 300.5 [FEAT. siXto]

11. The Heist [FEAT. Wilbert Roget, II]

12. A Beautiful Autumn

13. Hear the Cry of Those Who Loved [FEAT. Michelle Sudduth]

Album Artwork - sephfire

Mastering Assistance - zircon

Preorders begin in less than 2 days! Prepare yourselves!!