Announcing 'Alter Ego' - Debut album by [TWEEX] - Released on June 17, 2008

tweex

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESALES!!

Ladies and gentlemen, the time has arrived. Presales are available NOW for ALL HARCOPIES of the album!

THIS LINK will take you to the CDBaby website where you can order a copy of the ALTER EGO CD which will be shipped out on Tuesday Jun 17!

CD Baby might tell you that they are OUT OF STOCK, but THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE!!!!!

Hard copies will go fast, but NEVER take what the CDBaby page tells you for FACT!!! Always order first and if there is a problem, they will let you know, but NEVER hesitate to order. I can't stress that enough! If you have doubts, CONTACT ME AND ASK!!

ANY questions you may have, feel free to email me (brian at tweexmusic dot com), IM me on AIM (brianma14), PM me through OCR, or any other creative way you come up with!

Also, you should know that there are now AUDIO CLIPS OF EVERY SONG!!!! Mind you, these samples are LOW QUALITY but it will give you a great idea of what the album is about!

Tell your friends to check it out; they will NOT be disappointed!

Get excited everyone, the album is within reach!

I told tweek that if he reminded me, I'd buy one.

He reminded me, and I bought one. Looking forward to it! And to having a cd of which even less will be pressed than there were of my Project Majestic Mix cds, something I didn't think possible. :D

Apologies for the double post!

The album is OFFICIALLY RELEASE!!

CDs will be sent out today and some of the first CDs to have been ordered might be arriving today.

Digital Downloads are available from CD Baby, iTunes, and Amazon!

Here is all the ALBUM ART for anyone who purchases a Digital Download.

The music is here: Enjoy it!!