Eurocup 2008 Austria-Switzerland

Deathtank

Don't worry about it. If you were from Europe, it'd be a different matter, but I suppose I'll let it slide seeing as you're following from a distance.

I'll probably not bother actually watching it this year (same as other years), mainly because the Irish didn't qualify :(

Congrats Netherlands!!!!!! :D

Poor Italy.... :sad:

And what a let down France's Match! :<

I didn't get to see France/Romania, but i've heard they played really bad. Friday's match of Holland/France is going to be an interesting one. First match after our tremendous victory, so hopes are high. However, France has something to prove after their last match, AND they've seen what we can do. So they are bound to put in more effort since they know we can be very dangerous.

I think Croatia are going to be a surprise this time. Could they do a 'Greece'? I very much think so. The stupid English didn't even qualify this time, WTF was that all about. All they had to do was to draw or beat Croatia at home and thye lost AT WEMBLEY. Miseries aside, its been a great start and I was impressed with the opening few matches, Switzerland in particular, even if they lost. As for winning Euro 08, I'd say its out of Portugal or Spain for now. Can't really say til everyone has played at least once. Im glad there's a Euro 08 thread on OCR, hope to fill as much passion as the World Cup one lol. Come on guys, Ole Oleee Ole Oleeee!

Yeah, i was pleasantly surprised by the lack of Great Britain. No England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland.

Lol at 'pleasantly surprised'. You shouldn't really even count the Welsh but I am sticking my neck out here:

England- Good (theoretically) but disasterous as they couldn't even qualify for Euro 08.

Scotland- Were bad, but since the new manager they have bigger balls than Engalnd at the moment. Were a serious threat against France and Italy in their friendlies/qualifying matches.

Wales- Uh who?

Rep of Ireland- Have quality players but are inconsistent at the moment.

Northern Ireland- Are improving but without qualification for the Euros, don't have as much recognition.