Final Fantasy X - Besaid Bliss

Tepid

The intro is abit messy,and just doesnt sound right in my ear.

when the beat first came in I thought it sounded really cheap, but once it breaks and the hithats and snares accompany it things get much better, from there on its a sweet track.. maybe some warm strings or pads to get more of the original score through the main groove.

overall its heading towards Blinds trance mixes, keep it up

I like the piece. To my amateur ears, nothing sounds off or wrong, and the whole track has a nice sound. I can't compare to the original, but I'd be willing to wager this one isn't too conservative...all in all, good work! I'd say go for submission.

DJ Metal

I have to say, this mix rocks. It has a lot of original material, a lot of more liberal, fresh material, and a smooth bassline that propels your song forward. It does what it wants to do and doesn't last too long.

I say submit it now.

I like the original and I love this version.

The only real problem I have is that the bass seems a little too mono... I don't know exactly how to explain it, its almost like you were too good at mixing out the stereo separation and it sounds a tad lacking in the slight left and slight right that could possibly be fixed by un-mono-ing the bass synth a tad. The only other minor quibble is that the synth that plays the arpeggio melody sounds really simple in the timbres; almost MIDI-ish. It only stands out because everything else sounds good. Seriously, I love this song and everything meshes together very well and comes into a cohesive whole very, very well.