CMC - Conceptual Music Competition 20: The Urban Streets

Abadoss

Hey there everyone.

I'm new to these forums. I came over after I saw Abadoss post this competition on gamedev.net

I have been working on an entry, should have it finished by tonight or tommorrow at the latest.

I am taking amore lonely sad theme, like walking down a street at night time, an alley way, where the light doesn't have place and your all alone.

Just my interpretation of the theme given. I was originally going to write a funk 80's style piece [like the police's "message in a bottle" maybe but it just ended up that I started writing this other piece]

Its a piece for a string quartet. When I have it recorded please cut me slack on the sound quality as I can only afford Eastwest Symphonic Orchestra Silver edition at the moment!

Good to be here!

Its a piece for a string quartet. When I have it recorded please cut me slack on the sound quality as I can only afford Eastwest Symphonic Orchestra Silver edition at the moment!

Good to be here!

lol! That's ten times better than what most of us have, don't worry about it, most of us are just starting out and this is practice for us, I'm sure if you're using EWQLSO it'll be fine. There aren't really any standards for this compo, so just have fun and submit something!

Sounds like a fun competition and good way to challenge yourself.

the quality of the entries is generally very high too, so congrats everyone on their work.

Will send my votes in, then may take part in the next round (its open to anybody, right?).