Planetfall Official Thread

Dhsu

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this because I just read it and thought it was very cool. Extremely well written, and at first I didn't imagine I'd read the whole thing, but that's just when it started to grab my attention, just like the logs in System Shock 2.

Ingenious planning, by the way. The complete plot line all the way up to the ending, what with the MYSTERY of where the Commander went and what she was doing and WHO WAS PHONE? Very cool stuff. I did catch another typo in the form of an extra word in one of the very last chapters, but I'm too lazy to go back and find it right now. Anyway, kudos.

FriendlyHunter's interpretation is... unique, but it's not the most outlandish I've heard. I'm surprised the Planetfall "fanbase" hasn't made more of an effort to talk all high-fallutin' about the piece. There's a fair bit of the story to deconstruct.

Now a part of me is seriously considering some sort of sequel or spin-off, since all the art assets and code are firmly in place. Hmmm... but what to write about?