My Renoise Files

arnquist

Overcoat said I should post these here so...

Here's my best stuff so far, all original stuff, no remixes yet. --------> http://www.mediafire.com/?n6j1qjzv38p

You can listen to them all from my youtube account. ------------------> http://www.youtube.com/user/stephenarnquist

The zip contains (all in Renoise format .xrns): beatdown, clouds, crystal halls, grief, hopeful, in pursuit, next beatdown, peaceful town, playful, race, spooky waltz, tribal, underground tunnel and undersea.

Any feedback is appreciated ^_^

Forgive me for asking, but what is a renoise, and how does one find it? Would like to hear the tracks, but have no renoises =(.

DJ Metal

you know, there's this crazy invention called google, that'll let you search for stuff and'll let you know more about it.

so let's say you were searching for, oh I dunno, something called renoise, you'd type it in and get pages full of results.

usually (not always mind you), the first link is the right one.

Then it's just a matter of clicking on the link and learning more about it.

you know, there's this crazy invention called google, that'll let you search for stuff and'll let you know more about it.

so let's say you were searching for, oh I dunno, something called renoise, you'd type it in and get pages full of results.

usually (not always mind you), the first link is the right one.

Then it's just a matter of clicking on the link and learning more about it.

Yeah...I could use google...but there's always nice people like you positively reinforcing my laziness =D. Thanks, and yes, from now on, I'll do my own dirty work.

DJ Metal