LURKERS: Choose a forum avatar and let me know why you like it

Liontamer

XD;;; Because there wasn't any devil may cry avatars and I love Atlus games specially Persona so why not? If they had Junpei though from Persona 3 FES I would use that instead as well but I'll stick to this one. <3

I pick Samus (in this case ZSS) because I'm just a huge fan of Metroid. I know there are a couple others that use the ZSS avatar but it's just so fitting for me.

...And you use them in all your games!

Hey, what avatars are there on these forums or do we just make one up?

i'm a lurker, rite?

1130248562.png

F4T4L_3RR0R sent me this icon over IRC many years ago as a joke, but i've since forgotten what the joke actually was. then i started using it as a joke logo for the crappy VST instruments i was making. then i started using it as an avatar at VGMix, ThaSauce, OLR, etc. then i posted it in the avatars thread in the projects forum here. then it got added to the database. then i started using it here.

then just the other day f4t4l was like, remember that wrasslin' avatar i sent you yaers ago? here have 'nother:

prowressuzu.jpg

the resemblance. it's uncanny. i cried myself to sleep.

I've looked at all of the current avatars, and I haven't seen a single one I want to use. Sorry, but they're either obvious and hardly the right thing, or obscure and nothing I've played or watched enough to be interested in.

Maybe when there is more stuff from more games...

Yeah, I know, the selection's pretty shallow so far. There's only 1200 of 'em. :lol: