Help me find a lost remix

Deathtank

Ok, here's the story, some time ago, I downloaded a remix I put it in my mp3 player and listened to it a lot, I really liked it, strange enough I never (or at least I dont remember) watched the tiny lcd screen to see who was the remixer or the name of the remix but I wasnt preocupied so I kept listening to it.

A few days ago I decided to erase some of the remixes I didnt like to do some space, Unfortunately I erased THAT remix so´, since then Im trying to find the damn remix's name;now I usually back up my downloads but it seems this little mix wasn't backed up, so Im counting with the old community help to see if Im lucky tonight.

My english is poor (as you may have already noticed) and Im not DJP so dont expect too much help from me but I'll try my best:

The song starts with a sample from a song I dont know, its only 10 secs from this song, then comes the drums, the song itself is pretty...not sad but melancholic, and its a electronic type of music.

Im not sure but I think I saw the name of Mario in the title (or was the game the remix was based on) , but maybe Im mistaken the name of this song with another mix so Im not really sure.

Please guys help me find this remix! thanks in advance...:sad:

As I'm reading the opening post, I'm thinking this might be a fun little jaunt, but then Dr. Jonesker nails it on the first reply. Heck, even the ads are impressed, since it asked if I wanted to play the Steve Miller song by the same name as this mixal detector.

I'mma go download it, just because of this thread (and the praise given the track itself).

the song itself is pretty...not sad but melancholic,

The irony? It's a ReMix of "Sad Song". This tickled/s me.

Awesome! Now I'm official! Now to find me my own Marion Ravenwood, & become Raiders of the Lost Remix! Exclamation Point!

I can see the movie now, 80mins of a guy in front of a computer reading vague remix descriptions and hunting through the site finding the remixs

As I'm reading the opening post, I'm thinking this might be a fun little jaunt, but then Dr. Jonesker nails it on the first reply. Heck, even the ads are impressed, since it asked if I wanted to play the Steve Miller song by the same name as this mixal detector.

I'mma go download it, just because of this thread (and the praise given the track itself).

The irony? It's a ReMix of "Sad Song". This tickled/s me.

I'll excuse you becuase I never played the game so I didn't know the title of the original song was "Sad Song"...

And yeah, Joker has amazing skillz at finding remixes with clumsy descriptions but dont you ever try to steal MY Marion Raven from me! Im gonna forgive you becuz of your talent. :wink:

Offtopic: can someboy tell me where's the list of the smilies?