Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix BETA

atmuh

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2008/0611-SF2betainvite.htm

did anyone else besides me purchase the i wish i was metal slug in 3d but fail at it so as to be able to play this beta when its out on the 25th

i instantly did

also i guess that means i have this other game so i guess whoever else buys this on xbl should play it with me i am really exciting to play video games with

and i dunno if the beta is gonna have any online mode or anything but if it does everyone should get on #clanocr on enterthegame to play games and stuff

you can also have really engaging conversations with eulogic there who wouldnt want that

Let us know what you think of the soundtrack! (He's gonna shit on it!)

fyi blood on the asphalt is my favorite remix project (although hedgehog heaven is still way up there)

also :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i prefer ◕◡◕ ◕◡◕ ◕◡◕ ◕◡◕

its a very limited beta but it freaking rocks

also im sad that akumajo and braincells song didnt make it in for ryus stage

is the menu song a variation of made in usa or is it their song it sounds somewhat close but different well maybe i just need to listen to made in usa again its been a while

I heard about the beta, but I don't have any this gen. consoles. My cousin told me that you can only select Ryu or Ken. But I'm assuming that the other stages are still selectable... and be able to listen to its music? When it officially comes out, I'm sure that there will be tons of OCR online matches. Don't worry about me though, I think I can pick it up pretty quick.

Favorite priority:

Chun's headstomp >> Blanka's electricity.

I heard about the beta, but I don't have any this gen. consoles. My cousin told me that you can only select Ryu or Ken. But I'm assuming that the other stages are still selectable... and be able to listen to its music? When it officially comes out, I'm sure that there will be tons of OCR online matches. Don't worry about me though, I think I can pick it up pretty quick.

Favorite priority:

Chun's headstomp >> Blanka's electricity.

the only stage is ryus stage right now