Mega Man 9

lazygecko

Just got the game a minute ago. Must say its awesome. However I only did splash woman's stage so far. Why? I bought Super Mario RPG at the same time and had to relive the magic.

I haven't seen Bass yet, but I doubt he's in there, as in my experience his very name is innappropriate!

Must say I like your Bass theme ;) and thanks

Oh man. I demolished Galaxy Man and Splash Woman, and now I've been dying repeatedly on every other stage (not even getting to the bosses to figure out who's weak to what I've got).

But oh man is it so much fun.

Those two were my first conquests as well.

As far as weaknesses go for your weapons,

= Spoiler? =

Jewel Man is VERY weak to Galaxy Man's weapon. That weapon also really helps against Hornet Man (though he's not weak to it), just switch to buster after sucking up the bees.

Concrete Man is weak to Splash Woman's weapon.

= End Spoiler =

Yea I'm a little miffed about this being number 9 and Mega Man forgets how to charge shot and slide... I still love it but come on.

The point is to be just like the classic games. Although I must agree it sort've is BS.

Also everybody, notice that EVERYONE on OCR has posted here? It seems that Mega Man is UNIVERSALLY liked. It's almost blasphemy not to like Mega Man from the looks of it.

Also everybody, notice that EVERYONE on OCR has posted here? It seems that Mega Man is UNIVERSALLY liked. It's almost blasphemy not to like Mega Man from the looks of it.

Wow, I hadn't noticed this thread racking up 22114 posts... one for every registered member... oh, and then some, because many people have posted more than once! Man, what a massive thread!

:roll:

(guys am I as cool as darkesword yet)

There were SIX Classic series games on the NES.

FOUR of them had charging and sliding.

:roll:

Missing sliding I can understand (I know I sure do), but charging? Yeah, not so much. From Mega Man 4 on it was like just keep your buster constantly charged lest you want to frook yourself over. Seemed really needless to me and took away from the whole experience, which is a big reason why I stopped liking the games after 3. I am glad that Proto Man is getting both those techniques though, just for the sake of making the same game play completely different.

I've only beaten galaxy man and jewel man right now, I beat galaxy man buster only, and I'm positive I could beat concrete man with just the buster. Shock man would be tougher, but once you get a pattern down it would be do-able.

Also, just got the no damage challenge on concrete man's level.