The Dreadful Fight (FF4) and Dark Boy (Boktai)

Mirby

I have a two requests for song ideas. First, I'd like to see a remix of The Dreadful Fight from Final Fantasy IV. That plays when fighting the Four Fiends (Scarmiglione, Cagnazzo, Barbariccia, and Rubicante). Second, the Dark Boy theme from Boktai (the first one). That plays during the first battle with Sabata. Better yet, if these two could be combined, that would be awesome. Judging by the high quality of remixes out this year, I'm sure this one will be a piece of cake. Thank you in advance.

[EDIT 6/15/08 12:43 PM PDT] I thought it would be a good idea to post examples of the themes from YouTube.

The Dreadful Fight:

Dark Boy:

^I know it gets interrupted, but it's the only one I could find. Obviously, it's the BGM of the fight.

• 1 month later...

In my neverending search for boktai music, Google led me here, and I noticed your ref for 'Dark Boy' was...eh. Now, I'm extremely interested in this file you requested. So much, in fact, that I registered just to make this very post. I took my mp3 player and recorded not just 'Dark Boy,' but 'World of Darkness' and 'Mercy and Lunacy' as well, and with surprisingly good quality! If my zoktai data hadn't been deleted, I'd have recorded any Sabata themes from that, and if I owned shinbok, the same. I'm really interested in this mix, so if you can wait 4 days for me to have computer access (I'm typing on my Wii), I will more than gladly give you my refs for someone to use. I really love this theme <3