Free Albums From Beacon Meadows!

MAN3

VARN Industries Volume VII: Something

This is my seventh album under the VARN Industries name and I think it accurately represents the current state of affairs in my life. This is a much more laid-back sound for me. I'm really quite happy with this new direction. No real overall theme, just spreading out into new areas. Tracks 2, 5, 7, 8 and 14 are from sessions recorded over the last couple of years on a T solo record that never came to be and 3 is for my beautiful wife Angela. Let me know what you think.

01. Introductory Track

02. Tell Me What You Like (Development Version)

03. Mina's Theme

04. Better Make It Three

05. Ride With Me

06. Gullumping Tripballs Demon Singing From The Hilltops

07. MAN3 Meets T

08. T Introduces MAN3 To Prophet

09. Defecation Near Children Eating Chicken

10. I Will Make You Understand

11. I Want To Get You High

12. Solidly Crushing Bones

13. That Would Be Funny

14. Tell Me What You Like (Decimation Version)

15. Shanguerilla

Introductory Track [music: MAN3] . Tell Me What You Like (Development Version) [lyrics: Crow, Prophet, T/music: MAN3] vocals: Crow, Prophet, T . Mina's Theme [music: MAN3] . Better Make It Three [music: MAN3] . Ride With Me [lyrics: T, Pop/music: MAN3] vocals: T, Pop . Gullumping Tripballs Demon Singing From The Hilltops [music: MAN3] . MAN3 Meets T [lyrics: T/music: MAN3] vocals: T; outro: Ray . T Introduces MAN3 To Prophet [lyrics: T, Prophet/music: MAN3] vocals: T, Prophet . Defecation Near Children Eating Chicken [music: MAN3] . I Will Make You Understand [music: MAN3, Batrick] additional programming: Batrick. I Want To Get You High [music: MAN3, Batrick] additional programming: Batrick . Solidly Crushing Bones [music: MAN3] . That Would Be Funny [music: MAN3] . Tell Me What You Like (Decimation Version) [lyrics: Crow, Prophet, T/music: MAN3] vocals: Crow, Prophet, T . Shanguerilla [music: MAN3] .

l_63116ff3a95c95b055955aa35af2ca9c.jpg

>>Download Here

http://www.mediafire.com/?mooyuzuww1d

VARN Industries - How High All The Time

Here's a quick mix I did one morning of 50 Cent's "High All The Time" and Method Man & Redman's "How High" with new music by VARN Industries!

>>Download Here

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzg5k2gg9g9

VARN Industries: Common Anomalies

This first EP follow-up to Volume VII was recorded the first week after I moved in with my brothers and is dedicated to my beautiful wife Angela. It has three basic sections. Tracks 1-5 are the original intended EP, though it turned out I couldn't stop making music. Track 3 is a cover of Apoptygma Berzerk's "You Keep Me From Breaking Apart." Tracks 6-8 are remixes of "Gullumping Tripballs Demon Singing From The Hilltops." Tracks 9-11 are extra tracks I recorded after "finishing" the EP.

01. VARN Industries - Numcap's Scroll

02. VARN Industries - Soviet Airforce

03. VARN Industries - You Keep Me From Breaking Apart

04. VARN Industries - How High All The Time (Instrumental)

05. VARN Industries - Spontaneous Deification

06. VARN Industries - Gullumping Tripballs Demon Singing From The Hilltops (Batrick's Spy Kit Remix)

07. VARN Industries - Gullumping Tripballs Demon Singing From The Pits Of Hell While Supervising The Cruel Torture Of Souls

08. VARN Industries - From East

09. VARN Industries - From West

10. VARN Industries - From The Batcave

Numcap's Scroll [music: MAN3] . Soviet Airforce [music: MAN3] . You Keep Me From Breaking Apart [Apoptygma Berzerk] . How High All The Time (Instrumental) [music: MAN3] additional musical inspiration: 50 Cent, Method Man, Redman . Spontaneous Deification [music: MAN3] . Gullumping Tripballs Demon Singing From The Hilltops (Batrick's Spy Kit Remix) [music: MAN3] remix: Batrick . Gullumping Tripballs Demon Singing From The Pits Of Hell While Supervising The Cruel Torture Of Souls [music: MAN3] remix: MAN3 . From East [music: MAN3] . From West [music: MAN3] . From The Batcave [music: MAN3, Batrick] single-stringed ukulele: Batrick .

l_88d75c785ecb8bdf041d4b9ed863c342.jpg

>>Download Here

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztytbkydczi

VARN Industries: Medium Tackle Box

This second follow-up EP to Volume VII was recorded the second week after moving in with my brothers. It consists entirely of beats, conversations from the room and sounds from Batrick's keyboard and my new single-string ukulele. This sounds very different from what you've heard thus far from VARN Industries.

01. VARN Industries - Do Not Cover Hole Below

02. VARN Industries - Goosestepping In Hell On PCP

03. VARN Industries - Synthesized Orgasm

04. VARN Industries - Orlando Down By Five

05. VARN Industries - SMB Underworld Theme

06. VARN Industries - Space Opera

Do Not Cover Hole Below [music: MAN3] . Goosestepping In Hell On PCP [music: MAN3, Batrick] ribbon controller: Batrick . Synthesized Orgasm [music: MAN3, Batrick] keyboard: Batrick . Orlando Down By Five [music: MAN3] background voices: M. Nalley . SMB Underworld Theme [Nintendo] . Space Opera [music: MAN3, Batrick, Jake] additional keyboard: Batrick, Jake .

l_b9b25bd88aafea83ac90fa429188fd3f.jpg

>>Download Here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JS75ZU3O

Underground Pipe Labyrinth: St. Anthony's Fire

This is Underground Pipe Labyrinth's second album, St. Anthony's Fire. Aside from the first and last track, everything on this album was recorded live by Skunky and I down in the pipes on 05-15-07. We split a Heineken mini-keg and about a half-ounce down that night before and during the recoding of this. I don't really know how to describe it, but I know you will either love it or hate it. Basically, two very inebriated guys recording psycho-organic folk in a makeshift studio about a quarter mile down a storm drain and about ten feet below the ground. Feedback please.

01. Harley Davidson Trip Balls

02. Pic02101, pt. 2

03. Concerto In LSD Minor

04. Return Of The Midget People

05. St. Anthony's Fire

06. Three Little Birds

07. The Beautiful People

08. What's The Deal

Harley Davidson Trip Balls [lyrics: Skunky/music: MAN3] vocals, dishwasher, text-to-speech manipulation, concrete percussion, clapping, stomping: Skunky; programming, samples, concrete percussion, clapping, stomping: MAN3; guitar: Batrick; background voices: Batrick, Chego, MAN3, Rachel, Thomas . Pic02101, pt. 2 [music: MAN3] digital electronic sing-along drumset: MAN3 . Concerto In LSD Minor [music: MAN3] miniature xylophonic piano: MAN3 . Return Of The Midget People [lyrics and music: MAN3, Skunky] vocals: MAN3, Skunky; miniature xylophonic piano: Skunky; wine bottle, beer bottle: MAN3 . St. Anthony's Fire [lyrics: MAN3/music: MAN3, Skunky] concrete percussion, clapping, stomping, finger snapping, whistling: MAN3, Skunky; TMJ jaw popping, vocals, wine bottle, plastic bag: MAN3 . Three Little Birds [lyrics and music: B. Marley] vocals, clapping: MAN3, Skunky . The Beautiful People [lyrics: M. Manson/music: T. Ramirez] vocals: MAN3; beatboxing: Skunky . What's The Deal [lyrics and music: MAN3, Skunky] vocals, concrete percussion, clapping: MAN3, Skunky; samples, programming: MAN3 .

l_7c4b1b2597c7389a07815886f92b0162.jpg

>>Download Here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SH23IRBJ

Tripballs,

MAN3

Various Artists - Beacon Meadows Freebies, Vol. 1

This is a collection of VARN Industries and Underground Pipe Labyrinth tracks recored between 2001 and early 2007. There is no particular tracklisting, just a sampler...

l_5ecfc499a72f6bb34c3ba13967d1548f.jpg

>>Download Here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RTZ963A

Masterminded DJ vs. VARN Industries: Megamix, Vol. I

This is a short hiphop/mash-up EP Masterminded DJ and I recorded shortly before he was sent to prison.

01. Masterminded DJ - Intro

02. Masterminded DJ - Go To The Bathroom

03. Masterminded DJ - Are Your Shoes OK For Work

04. Masterminded DJ - Cut A Chunk Out Of His Finger

05. Masterminded DJ - To His Ass, Not His Face

06. Masterminded DJ - Your Body Kind Of Shuts Down

07. VARN Industries - I Did A Lot Of DMT Last Night

08. VARN Industries - Please Don't Erase This

09. VARN Industries - That Shit's Rough

10. VARN Industries - I Don't Even Know What That Is

Intro [music: Masterminded DJ] . Go To The Bathroom [music: Masterminded DJ] . Are Your Shoes OK For Work [music: Masterminded DJ] additional programming: MAN3 . Cut A Chunk Out Of His Finger [music: Masterminded DJ] . To His Ass, Not His Face [lyrics: Masterminded DJ, MAN3, Skunky/music: Masterminded DJ, MAN3] additional programming: MAN3; contains an excerpt from "This Is Some Super Mario Shit [lyrics: MAN3, Skunky, Masterminded DJ/music: MAN3] performed by Underground Pipe Labyrinth . Your Body Kind Of Shuts Down [lyrics: Masterminded DJ, MAN3, Skunky/music: Masterminded DJ, MAN3] additional programming: MAN3; contains an excerpt from "This Is Some Super Mario Shit [lyrics: MAN3, Skunky, Masterminded DJ/music: MAN3] performed by Underground Pipe Labyrinth . I Did A Lot Of DMT Last Night [music: MAN3, Masterminded DJ] vocal manipulations: Masterminded DJ . Please Don't Erase This [music: MAN3] . That Shit's Rough [music: MAN3] . I Don't Even Know What That Is [lyrics: T/music: MAN3, Batrick] vocals: Lucipurr, T; additonal programming: Masterminded DJ; contains an excerpt from "As Seen On TV" [lyrics: MAN3/music: MAN3, Batrick] performed by VARN Industries .

l_7f5e662f62303768201beee4e00f279c.jpg

>>Download Here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1TV9RBTO

VARN Industries - Supplemental Material

This is the follow-up EP to Volume VI: Original Material, which was a covers album. The tracks here are all the non-cover tracks recorded during that same time. Track 3 was recorded with a sampler my friend Bluesteeze had just given me. Track 6 is the last track Masterminded DJ recorded before going to prison. This album was recorded during a very dark period in my life, followed by months of no musical output at all.

01. VARN Industries - El Vlaje Misterioso De Nuestro MAN3 y Batrick y DJ Kryp-E

02. VARN Industries - Dog-Warriors (Trippin' Glitch Shit)

03. VARN Industries - Help Me With My First Song

04. VARN Industries - Albert Hoffman's Problem Child

05. VARN Industries - Wong Bang Bang

06. VARN Industries - Pink Elephant's On Parade (Masterminded DJ Remix)

07. VARN Industries - And Its You

08. VARN Industries - Beat For T5

09. VARN Industries - Blue And MAN3 Smoke Salvia

El Vlaje Misterioso De Nuestro MAN3 y Batrick y DJ Kryp-E [music: MAN3, Batrick] additional programming: Batrick; additional musical inspiration: DJ Kryp-E . Dog-Warriors (Trippin' Glitch Shit) [created by MAN3, Batrick] remix: MAN3; contains an excerpt from "Untitledgangsta2ci" [music: Batrick] performed by Batrick's Spy Kit . Help Me With My First Song [music: MAN3] . Albert Hoffman's Problem Child [music: MAN3] . Wong Bang Bang [music: MAN3] . Pink Elephants On Parade (Masterminded DJ Remix) [lyrics: N. Washington/music: O. Wallace] remix: Masterminded DJ . And Its You [lyrics: Lucipurr/music: MAN3] vocals: Lucipurr . Beat For T5 [music: MAN3] . Blue And MAN3 Smoke Salvia [lyrics and music: MAN3, Bluesteeze] vocals, shaker, recorder: Bluesteeze .

l_9ba75095fb4e9c91edc8bfb605f62724.jpg

>>Download Here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OLC0W0YQ

Batrick's Spy Kit - From Scractch

Here's one of Batrick's newest tracks, recorded entirely with live instruments borrowed from Underground Pipe Labyrinth during the same time period as Medium Tackle Box.

l_c0abea0149d33e6efbbe2882ee0b70ea.jpg

>>Download Here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1NIWJDHP

DJ Kryp-E - 05-25-08 BSK Breakbeat Mix

A quick, half-hour mix DJ Kryp-E did of some of the newest Batrick's Spy Kit tracks recorded over at Kryp-E's place along with some of his favorite breakbeat classics while he watched Full Metal Alchemist with Batrick and I.

>>Download Here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OQ3STS0H

Ghost Town Breeding Ground - Skeleton Crew

The product of international file-sharing over the last few years, Skeleton Crew is the collaborative effort of Tvitkh and myself, with special guest appearances from Batrick and Burgernator.

01. Ghost Town Breeding Ground - Unleash

02. Ghost Town Breeding Ground - Disorientation

03. Ghost Town Breeding Ground - Not My Blood

04. Ghost Town Breeding Ground - Kookie Cutter

05. Ghost Town Breeding Ground - Annihilation Now

06. Ghost Town Breeding Ground - We Know Some Things

07. Ghost Town Breeding Ground - Not My Blood (Tragic Mix)

08. Ghost Town Breeding Ground - The Fortune Teller At The End Of The Road

09. Ghost Town Breeding Ground - Almost Sunset (Feels So Bad But Can't Get Enough)

10. Ghost Town Breeding Ground - Something More (Secrets)

Unleash [music: Tvitkh] . Disorientation [music: MAN3, Tvitkh] . Not My Blood [music: MAN3, Tvitkh] . Kookie Cutter [music: MAN3, Tvitkh] . Annnihilation Now [music: MAN3, Tvitkh] . We Know Some Things [music: MAN3, Tvitkh, Batrick] additional programming: Batrick . Not My Blood (Tragic Mix) [music: MAN3, Tvitkh] remix: Tvitkh . The Fortune Teller At The End Of The Road [music: MAN3, Tvitkh] . Almost Sunset (Feels So Bad But Can't Get Enough) [music: MAN3, Tvitkh, Burgernator] additional programming: Burgernator . Something More (Secrets) [music: Tvitkh]

Tvitkh - Bass Guitar, Programming, Samples, Mixing, Keyboard.

MAN3 - Programming, Samples, Single-string Ukulele, Piano.

Produced by MAN3 & Tvitkh / Written and performed by MAN3 & Tvitkh, except as noted / Recorded and mixed @ VARN Studios, Tampa & Tvitkh's Home, South Australia / MAN3 Thanks: Tvitkh, Batrick, Burgernator, 2C-I & 2C-E, DJ Shadow, The History Channel, Richard D. James, cEvin Key, LSD, Silent Hill, W.T. Edwards Tuberculosis Hospital / Tvitkh Thanks: MAN3, Batrick, Burgernator, Cylikon, Shannon, Bolt, Orion: Platinum, Sound Recorder, Audacity, Falcon, All the bands that influenced me & that i love & the sources of our sample borrowing, Energy drinks & Bourbon. /

l_7b721c9cb0a76b2c37b76d05576ce3a4.jpg

>>Download Here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IHRGBHM2