JJT? Student Film? Oh ok.

JJT

some folks don't like uploading their stuff to youtube for a variety of reasons. so yeah, whatever.

I can't see why. If they are afraid of people "stealing" it, then why put it out on any website at all? Any format one can use to distribute media can be used to copy it.

If it's the comments, there is the option to filter and screen comments before hey are even posted.

If it's some sort of elitist mindset bullshit, tell them to suck it up and go with the bigger, wider way for people to see it.

If it's an issue with image and sound quality, then there's no making them happy.

/not some sort of youtube fanboy, it's just easier and quicker than signing up for some other site.

I can't see why. If they are afraid of people "stealing" it, then why put it out on any website at all? Any format one can use to distribute media can be used to copy it.

If it's the comments, there is the option to filter and screen comments before hey are even posted.

If it's some sort of elitist mindset bullshit, tell them to suck it up and go with the bigger, wider way for people to see it.

If it's an issue with image and sound quality, then there's no making them happy.

/not some sort of youtube fanboy, it's just easier and quicker than signing up for some other site.

Thank you, The Damned. We both appreciate and value your opinion on the matter of JJT's acting talents.

owait

what the fuck is your problem? i'm not even a part of this equation :?

I'm in at five minutes. This is weird so far, but creative. Which one are you, JJT?

In at thirteen minutes. This is getting good.

Edit: Finished.

Started out kinda slow, kinda iffy, but it picked up and got really interesting. Fine acting, fine plot, fine finish. I was not expecting that.

I liked it, and I recommend it to anyone willing to go through the registration and flash update.

I also liked the use of that ancient starbrite. Symbolistic in several ways, I think. Very nice.

some folks don't like uploading their stuff to youtube for a variety of reasons.

Two top reasons:

1. Youtube fucks up the quality of the source video. It ends up coming out worse than WMV.

2. Youtube commentators are dumber than a bag of bricks.

I'm in at five minutes. This is weird so far, but creative. Which one are you, JJT?

In at thirteen minutes. This is getting good.

Edit: Finished.

Started out kinda slow, kinda iffy, but it picked up and got really interesting. Fine acting, fine plot, fine finish. I was not expecting that.

I liked it, and I recommend it to anyone willing to go through the registration and flash update.

I also liked the use of that ancient starbrite. Symbolistic in several ways, I think. Very nice.

hey, thanks dude. glad you liked it. i am the guy in the eyeliner. i also wrote the music that the band plays (someone else did the actual soundtrack).