"Wanted" Movie

Nohbody

Physics defying bullets are retarded.

Centripedal force would NOT affect a bullet by curving it. Retarded. Also the biology defying healing baths were dumb.

Action and plot were okay, but the beginning was awfully long. Decent movie, I guess. Nothing special.

Physics defying bullets are awesome, is what you meant to say, although the instance at the end was reeeaaally stretching it.

You guys are calling this"over the top", but i would think of it more like a martial arts film with guns, made in america. Martial arts films are always over the top, filled with unkikely shit, and this was like those types of films. Not the matrix, though. There was at least an explanation better than "Your hart beets in xess of 400 bpm" for all the physics bending in tht one. Wouldnt you like combust if that shit happened?

Physics defying bullets are retarded.

Centripedal force would NOT affect a bullet by curving it. Retarded. Also the biology defying healing baths were dumb.

Creativity is pretty retarded, too. If it can't happen in reality, then it shouldn't happen in a movie. If you think all that shit is retarded, why the fuck did you go to watch it? It was only all over the advertisements.

I actually rather enjoyed this movie. The editing was fantastic, the action was definitely up to snuff (the climactic ending gunfight in particular I thought was very near to rivaling The Lobby Scene from The Matrix), and some of the added comedic elements (what few there were) were actually quite amusing. I dunno, I'm a big fan of over-the-top movies in general--I bought a copy of The Machine Girl from Hot Topic, and it is fucking great--so it's expected that I'd enjoy this movie, but to be honest, when I saw the trailer, I thought it was gonna be stupid. So I went and paid to see Get Smart and then walked into the Wanted theater after it was over. I'll probably end up buying the DVD.