R.I.P. George Carlin

Brycepops

Well this is a sad day for the comedic world... a Mongolian Cluster Fuck™ of a day. His stuff was hit or miss with me at times in his last couple specials, but I laughed a lot at his other specials over the years. He was controversial, witty, sarcastic, dirty, insightful at times, and he put it all on show in regular 60 minute bits every couple of years. He's been a staple in the comedy world for decades... someone you just expected to always be there ready to comment in their own way about everything. And now, he's abruptly gone.

Rest in peace George, and thanks for the many laughs you've given me.

Well this is a sad day for the comedic world... a Mongolian Cluster Fuck™ of a day. His stuff was hit or miss with me at times in his last couple specials, but I laughed a lot at his other specials over the years. He was controversial, witty, sarcastic, dirty, insightful at times, and he put it all on show in regular 60 minute bits every couple of years. He's been a staple in the comedy world for decades... someone you just expected to always be there ready to comment in their own way about everything. And now, he's abruptly gone.

Rest in peace George, and thanks for the many laughs you've given me.

couldn't have said it any better myself. sad day indeed.

This is an incredible loss for the world of comedy.He had such a unique spin on his view of the world that it often managed to make me not only laugh, but also think a little deeper about the state that our world is in at the time.

He was among my favourites.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Carlin.