Are there any games you guys play over and over again?

atmuh

SMB1 and 2, Contra, Rygar, A Link to the Past, Mario RPG, Starfox, Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario, Eternal Darkness, and... Wii Sports?
Kinda similar to my list: Starfox 64, Blast Corps, Mario RPG, Diddy Kong Racing, Chrono Trigger, Banjo-Kazooie, Earthbound, Half-life 2, DKC 1,2,3...

• 8 months later...
double dragon 2 for NES

i must have beaten that game over 100 times.. takes me about 20 min 1 player. i'm thinkin about recording a speed run.. since there don't seem to be any out there. but the game is never the same each time.. the AI is really randomized and i guess thats part of what makes it so fun to beat

Well, this is ONE of mine.

After that is Mega Man 4 and Ocarina of Time. OOT is the first game I played that was a bit more mature and had more action in it, so it it holds a special place in my heart. Mega Man 4 is simply my first Mega Man game; everything about it is awesome, the music, levels, and the bosses (save for Toad Man) and it's just at fun every time. Actually, that applies to all my Mega Man games (2, 4, 7, X)

But, really, I've played almost all the games I own numerous times.

Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight. When I was but a wee lad, I would sometimes clock over 8 hours a day playing that game. One time, I actually beat the entire game using fists as my only weapon. Killing any of the bosses takes forever when all you can do is punch them. My favorite gaming memories come from that game and it's sequel, Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

Back in the day, I leveled up an entire party to lvl 100 in Pokemon Red, and restarted and beat it over again more times than I cared count.

I've also beaten Max Payne 1 & 2, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion (hey I liked it), Metroid Prime, Geist, Ocarina of Time, Link's Awakening, Seiken Densetsu 3, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Chrono Trigger, and Resident Evil 4 many times. Since it came out, I've played round or two of Tetris DS most nights before I go to sleep. Super Smash Bros. Brawl never gets old, and Super Smash Bros. Melee has held up pretty well to.

In case you didn't feel like reading all that:

Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Pokemon Red

Max Payne 1

Max Payne 2

Super Metroid

Metroid Fusion

Metroid Prime

Geist

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Seiken Densetsu 3

Super Street Fighter II Turbo

Chrono Trigger

Resident Evil 4

Tetris DS

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Super Smash Bros. Melee

I probably left out several.

Games I Used to play over and over again...

Jedi Academy. The mods for that game made me play through the single player and the multiplayer I don't know how many times...

Super Metroid

Wario World

Joe and Mac

Wario's Woods

Gunstar SUPER Heroes

Astro Boy Omega Factor

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Raising Chaos was really cool for me at the time. Plus getting emblems.

Games I will be or already playing over and over again...

Crazy Taxi

Outrun 2 (I'm playing it like mad on XBOX arcade right now)

Dr. Mario Online Rx

Tetris DS (2 Million mark is my highest, shooting for 3 next time I have time to play)