OCR00966 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Lullaby Proximitus"

djpretzel

• 3 months later...

This has to be one of the best remixes I have heard on the site, I love how the song starts out in a calm dark manner, and just explodes into an amazing rendition of Zelda's Lullabuy. It's amazing how you took such a simple theme, and turned it into this, it puts it into a completely different perspective, I think that this song is the defintion of what a good remix should be.

Please Make More! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Always been a favorite of mine, just a great feel and chord progression. If I had to be picky though, I'd say that the repeating piano chords towards the end were a little cheesy, along with the fadeout ending. I definitely agree that it could've used some extra length/development. Still, what's there is excellent. :)

• 7 months later...

Some interesting sound choices, some of which i think are great, and others that I really wasn't feeling, mainly due to mixing. :/

I thought the percussion was very good, and I really enjoyed the feel of the patterns, but the velocities are crazy static in just about every instrument, making it feel a bit weaker than it should have. I think a bit more development would have been really nice as well, because there were a lot of places this could have gone.

Mixing was a mixed bag, with the melody a bit buried (and a not-awesome synth used for it) and muddy overtones throughout, but the sounds overall gelled pretty well.

I'm being nitpicky about this one because there really is a lot to like, but the execution fell a little short. I wish I could hear some more recent tracks by WinterMute, because there is a distinct ear for good stuff at work here. Still worth a listen, i'd say.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

This song is Great! Love the almost apocolyptic theme you have going, the stray beeps and percussion bringing in that heart pumping feeling. A noteable part to me is when the drums seem to get on a broken record track, adding more of that broken-down machinery bit. I only wish it wa s longer, and that it faded out slower.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00966 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Lullaby Proximitus"