Diablo III

Bren

If you think the text in this image is too small, you might have a problem with your eyesight.

I do have problems with my eyesight. The text isn't too small on your screenshot. Is there an option to increase the size of it somewhere? Not that it really matters since beta is ending and I got to play it all of 10 minutes. :tomatoface:

I mean it's just scaled proportionally to the screen. The best I can say is to just play on Fullscreen Windowed mode. Otherwise gotta live with everything scaled down.

I'm not sure how text is rendered in game, but maybe you can submit a ticket to the Blizzard support forums asking if they could support better text scaling for smaller resolutions in a future patch.

diablo3releasedate.png

There was a Diablo 3 thread from 2008. I thought it'd be appropriate to make a new one, focusing more on "Hey Diablo 3 is here in 13 days!" instead of "Hey Diablo 3 is here in 4 years!"

So yeah, who is getting this? :lmassoff:

I'm not the BIGGEST fan of Battle.net, but Blizzard and their staff are some amazing people and they've sold me on returning to battlenet.

Diablo 3 beta was a lot of fun for the couple hours I was able to play it.

It says my battletag is bestrader#1558

Kinda sucks it has to have a number on it but there it is.

Share your battletags and express interest in playing Diablo 3 in a multiplayer setting, or simply discuss Diablo 3 up to and beyond the release date of May 15th.

400px-Monk_-_Seven_Sided_Strike02.jpg

My first character will be a Monk