Diablo III

Bren

I complained about this exact issue during the beta and complained about the lack of servers for D3, and people said I was dumb and that "They're only testing certain servers this won't be a problem at all for launch" Hopefully it's all good by the time my box gets here from kentucky but srsly they knew about these issues during beta, why are they still here.

I might be missing something here, but what's stopping u nowadays? Did u grow up and have a family:lol::wink:

Nah they're haivng issues and i seem to be awake at the worst possible times. I have been able to play a bit but for the most part the servers have been down or having issues.

Which sucks since I only want to play single player right now...

EDIT: But the few hours I did play? yes, very love worthy.

EDIT2: Also, I did grow up, I'm an old fart now but that isn't stopping me :P some of my friends have families now as well, and guess what are they doing atm? HITTING THAT LOGIN BUTTON AS HARD AS THEY CAN!

Edited by Sir_NutS

Nah they're haivng issues and i seem to be awake at the worst possible times. I have been able to play a bit but for the most part the servers have been down or having issues.

Which sucks since I only want to play single player right now...

Yea it seems like they couldn't predict that there's gonna be quite a crowd swarming in on the servers right away. Or at least, judging by the servers' unavailability, didn't prepare for it with precautions. I lol'd at the message it gave when it didn't let me on a server..:lol: What did it say.. Damn, can't remember.

I complained about this exact issue during the beta and complained about the lack of servers for D3, and people said I was dumb and that "They're only testing certain servers this won't be a problem at all for launch" Hopefully it's all good by the time my box gets here from kentucky but srsly they knew about these issues during beta, why are they still here.

At least the problems they encountered during the stress test weekend didn't happen again. Or whenever a new patch would be launched during Lich King on WoW. You'd be spending 2-3 days without being able to play for sure, then til the week after before it was somewhat decent. At best.

The fact that the servers have been stabilized a bit less than 24h after launch is quite something, considering the amount of people playing right now.

Edit: I REALLY hope I didn't speak too fast.

Edited by Vilecat

So I haven't bought the game yet but I think I might wait a few days until Blizzard gets their servers under control. I've been reading a lot of complaints online with people not being able to connect :sad:

Right now the servers are up, but some people (myself included) are experiencing high latency. I think they will get diablo 3 running smooth in a couple of days.

EDIT: Nevermind, servers going down again XD oh what a rollercoaster.

Edited by Sir_NutS