OCR NYC Meetup August 2nd Coney Island!

Bahamut

Just woke up, and getting ready.

I can't figure out much to do when it rains somewhere I'm not familiar with. I believe there are several arcades, and an old arcade rat like myself would probably hang in there all day if I could. Maybe catch a movie. I'm perfectly willing to take in the surroundings underneath an umbrella and see what opportunity presents itself. If Passive's still coming, that's just 3 of us, so we can go anywhere.

Just to be clear, this is at noon and the Nathan's is right by the Coney/Stillwell stop, right?

Just woke up, and getting ready.

I can't figure out much to do when it rains somewhere I'm not familiar with. I believe there are several arcades, and an old arcade rat like myself would probably hang in there all day if I could. Maybe catch a movie. I'm perfectly willing to take in the surroundings underneath an umbrella and see what opportunity presents itself. If Passive's still coming, that's just 3 of us, so we can go anywhere.

Just to be clear, this is at noon and the Nathan's is right by the Coney/Stillwell stop, right?

Yep - there's the possibility that I'm a little late, but we'll see.

So...it was only me and Jose. We checked out Coney Island a little, but it rained hard. Too bad, as it was supposed to be a Brooklyn Cyclones vs. Staten Island Yankees game there today too (probably happened a little later on). We did some other stuff in Manhattan too, but at least Coney Island will be around next summer, so hopefully there'll be some better weather then.